Milestone Reached: 1500 Reviews

gig_freak

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, Vickie! Is she hoppier than a beer though?

My sons are trying to teach me about the differences in beers. I have discovered I do not enjoy hoppy beers. I do like dark beers. My youngest son is a brewer with a degree in brewing. However, now he works as a distiller. I guess he cannot make gigs for those two abilities. Well not to sell adult beverages anyhow…

My sons are trying to teach me about the differences in beers. I have discovered I do not enjoy hoppy beers. I do like dark beers. My youngest son is a brewer with a degree in brewing. However, now he works as a distiller. I guess he cannot make gigs for those two abilities. Well not to sell adult beverages anyhow…

Wow, that’s such a cool job. I do study agriculture (agricultural economics), and I have later on in my studies a subject dedicated to beer technology and distilling. My favorite beer style is IPA which is a hoppy one. Although, I don’t say that I do not enjoy a 🍺 of a pilsner. I do not like dark beers either, except for the Guinness. But I do hate wheat beer.

Maybe he can do a gig for “I will consult you in craft brewing” or something like that. He can ask customer support. 🙂

Wow, that’s such a cool job. I do study agriculture (agricultural economics), and I have later on in my studies a subject dedicated to beer technology and distilling. My favorite beer style is IPA which is a hoppy one. Although, I don’t say that I do not enjoy a 🍺 of a pilsner. I do not like dark beers either, except for the Guinness. But I do hate wheat beer.

Maybe he can do a gig for “I will consult you in craft brewing” or something like that. He can ask customer support. 🙂

He would not have time. He is head distiller at a small Distillery here in Montana. However, they have distributed their products across the USA and into Japan and China. He travels about when he is not distilling to promote their product.

He would not have time. He is head distiller at a small Distillery here in Montana. However, they have distributed their products across the USA and into Japan and China. He travels about when he is not distilling to promote their product.

I love American craft beer. It isn’t much available in my country, but whenever I go to Greece, in Thessaloniki there is a supermarket which sells beer from around the world, and it’s heaven for me. I always spend $50+ to purchase different beers. We Macedonians are more obsessed with 🍷

I have tasted “Route 66 IPA”, “San Francisco Steam Anchor Beer”, and another one that I don’t remember the name. 😦

That seems like a dream job for me. I am planning to buy equipment, so I and my dad can brew in our garage. 😉

I love American craft beer. It isn’t much available in my country, but whenever I go to Greece, in Thessaloniki there is a supermarket which sells beer from around the world, and it’s heaven for me. I always spend $50+ to purchase different beers. We Macedonians are more obsessed with 🍷

I have tasted “Route 66 IPA”, “San Francisco Steam Anchor Beer”, and another one that I don’t remember the name. 😦

That seems like a dream job for me. I am planning to buy equipment, so I and my dad can brew in our garage. 😉

Craft breweries have become quite the thing in Montana. I belong to a book club that meets once a month at a brewery. My son is an at home brewer too. He uses his garage or driveway. He was looking to get a job at a brewery then the job he has now opened up at a distillery. Now he makes whiskey, bourbon, rum, and gin. All the products are organic and they use only grains grown from our own state, most right in our valley.

My son got a membership last Christmas from his wife for a Beer of the Month that was mailed to him by Rouge Beer. But I do not know that they would offer that in Macedonia.

do you live far from Greece? (I know Macedonia borders it.)

Craft breweries have become quite the thing in Montana. I belong to a book club that meets once a month at a brewery. My son is an at home brewer too. He uses his garage or driveway. He was looking to get a job at a brewery then the job he has now opened up at a distillery. Now he makes whiskey, bourbon, rum, and gin. All the products are organic and they use only grains grown from our own state, most right in our valley.

My son got a membership last Christmas from his wife for a Beer of the Month that was mailed to him by Rouge Beer. But I do not know that they would offer that in Macedonia.

do you live far from Greece? (I know Macedonia borders it.)

It sounds fun. We had a lecturer from Arkansas yesterday, and he was teaching us how important was locally produced products in some of the states. 🙂

I would try the Rouge Beer membership, thanks a lot for bringing it up. Most probably, there would be a problem with customs as our guys here are strict, but I can try.

The city that I live in is Skopje, which is around 100-110 (200KM) miles from the border. Thessaloniki is 150 miles (250KM) away. It isn’t that far, it’s just a two hours drive.

DAAMN, Rogue Beer charges $232.99 for shipping one bottle of beer to Macedonia.

Thanks to you too, Mr. Politico. I have learned a lot of stuff from you as well. 😄

Thanks to you too, Mr. Politico. I have learned a lot of stuff from you as well.

Eh? What did you learn from me? All I do here is talk about my life, cricket, football, and promote PM Modi [and offer high sounding platitudes at times]… 🤨 [None of which I am sure helped you get even 1 extra sale out of that 1500+…LOL]

Thanks to you too, Mr. Politico. I have learned a lot of stuff from you as well.

Eh? What did you learn from me? All I do here is talk about my life, cricket, football, and promote PM Modi [and offer high sounding platitudes at times]… 🤨 [None of which I am sure helped you get even 1 extra sale out of that 1500+…LOL]

You have helped me a lot, by replying to my threads. The most valuable thing that I have heard from you:

• Read a lot, work hard, and never give up. Which is basically the entire story of yours. 😉

Maybe you haven’t helped me in getting a sale, but you helped me in other files.

It sounds fun. We had a lecturer from Arkansas yesterday, and he was teaching us how important was locally produced products in some of the states. 🙂

I would try the Rouge Beer membership, thanks a lot for bringing it up. Most probably, there would be a problem with customs as our guys here are strict, but I can try.

The city that I live in is Skopje, which is around 100-110 (200KM) miles from the border. Thessaloniki is 150 miles (250KM) away. It isn’t that far, it’s just a two hours drive.

DAAMN, Rogue Beer charges $232.99 for shipping one bottle of beer to Macedonia.

save $1 out of each of your next 224 orders and you can order a Rogue beer and enjoy it. :rofl:

Archived