How has August been?

maxxpaul

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not the best/busiest month, but won’t complain, I made enough.
I was actually busy working on something else outside Fiverr, so not getting orders helped me focus on this other project.

Now that the project is finished, I hope things get busy in Fiverrland again. 😃

Guest uxreview

Busiest month so far. This is when you realize that you need to optimize your workflow 🙂
With some adjustments I’ll be ready for Sep-Oct.

I’m new to selling (only since the middle of June). I paused my gigs for the last week of July and the first week of August. Took a few days to get any business once I un-paused them, but I’ve been getting orders steadily. I’d say I’m getting close to the limit of what I want to do on Fiverr (I work a full-time job, so don’t ever want to be overwhelmed with this.)
I’m a bit different as I consider Fiverr money to be ‘beer money’ 🙂

I’m new to selling (only since the middle of June). I paused my gigs for the last week of July and the first week of August. Took a few days to get any business once I un-paused them, but I’ve been getting orders steadily. I’d say I’m getting close to the limit of what I want to do on Fiverr (I work a full-time job, so don’t ever want to be overwhelmed with this.)

I consider Fiverr money to be “mutual fund” money. In the past, I used to see it as “long-term bank deposits” money. But now my thinking has changed 😎 [Mind you, @ghemachandar1 bhai, I’m so far losing on my recent mutual fund investments…the stock markets have done poorly since RBI cut interest rates only by 0.25%. But nothing to worry about. I’m in this for the long-haul.] [but RBI’s monetary policy is very conservative and very, very wrong. They have no idea what they are doing, they are preventing the economy from taking off with this hawk eyed view on inflation. What we want - lower interest rates by 100 basis points, devaluation of the rupee to encourage exports and slightly higher inflation at 4%. Right now we are headed for a deflation. Crazy, crazy, crazy.]

I consider Fiverr money to be “mutual fund” money. In the past, I used to see it as “long-term bank deposits” money. But now my thinking has changed 😎 [Mind you, @ghemachandar1 bhai, I’m so far losing on my recent mutual fund investments…the stock markets have done poorly since RBI cut interest rates only by 0.25%. But nothing to worry about. I’m in this for the long-haul.] [but RBI’s monetary policy is very conservative and very, very wrong. They have no idea what they are doing, they are preventing the economy from taking off with this hawk eyed view on inflation. What we want - lower interest rates by 100 basis points, devaluation of the rupee to encourage exports and slightly higher inflation at 4%. Right now we are headed for a deflation. Crazy, crazy, crazy.]

Mind you, @ghemachandar1 bhai, I’m so far losing on my recent mutual fund investments…the stock markets have done poorly since RBI cut interest rates only by 0.25%. But nothing to worry about. I’m in this for the long-haul.

Guest webexpert3210

August has been good so far, Completed a few big orders from returning customers. Which is a good sign of progress 🙂

The best Month in my 3+ years on Fiverr so far, both in terms of the number of 5 - star Reviews (criteria I find the most important), Net Profits and incredibly improved average selling price.

80+ Reviews by 22nd and near $4,000 in Sales.

I have, however, worked 40% harder than any time before. Not 100% sure I can keep it up at this pace on a consistent basis. 87% sure that I can.

Sincerely hoping that the Months in the future will be as good as August, and pretty much this entire year.

I’m so close to my long-term Goal and it feels amazing.

Archived