How has August been?

maxxpaul

Hello fellow Fiverrians (hope am correct). Today is 21th of August and as it looks the month is packing its luggage to leave for next month to come in.

But before that let’s discuss. How has been sales on your side. I offer data entry services and sales has been so low, just 1 sale 😱.

How has August been to you?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always hesitate to share, but I remember when I started. I read an Fiverr article about a provider making 100k on Fiverr. I was encouraged by seeing the potential through Fiverr. I wouldn’t have pushed through it if I hadn’t realized the potential. I know there are many that are doing much more than I am. I have freelanced for about 25 years and I currently have about 6 streams of freelance income. Fiverr is my favorite! 🙂

Audio/Video Category
94 Project Completed this month so far!

June was 148 projects.

I don’t have any secrets to search engine optimization. 90% of my customers are repeat customers ordering 1-2 times a week.

graph.png.d88eb022bff997bfa290a56e07f0f1a8.png

I always hesitate to share, but I remember when I started. I read an Fiverr article about a provider making 100k on Fiverr. I was encouraged by seeing the potential through Fiverr. I wouldn’t have pushed through it if I hadn’t realized the potential. I know there are many that are doing much more than I am. I have freelanced for about 25 years and I currently have about 6 streams of freelance income. Fiverr is my favorite! 🙂

Audio/Video Category

June was 148 projects.

I don’t have any secrets to search engine optimization. 90% of my customers are repeat customers ordering 1-2 times a week.

Wow amazing i love your progress

Yes visited his profile and i was bounced back like a ball after seeing his gig prices… Although what a profile and what a banding i like his cowboys hat 🙂 thumbs up for sir. @paulmaplesden

Yes visited his profile and i was bounced back like a ball after seeing his gig prices… Although what a profile and what a banding i like his cowboys hat 🙂 thumbs up for sir. @paulmaplesden

I think it’s the hat that does it!

Hello fellow Fiverrians (hope am correct). Today is 21th of August and as it looks the month is packing its luggage to leave for next month to come in.

But before that let’s discuss. How has been sales on your side. I offer data entry services and sales has been so low, just 1 sale 😱.

No orders for me in August!

Audio/Video Category

June was 148 projects.

Wow… . More grace to do more

Archived