Fiverr PRO - Thoughts After a Few Weeks

I have not had one myself, so I can’t answer that… Sorry.

OK, no worries. 🙂

No CB for you, well that’s amazing! 🎉

No CB for you, well that’s amazing!

I’ve only completed (just) over 130 orders, and am careful to manage expectations up front, so it might just be that I haven’t run into that bad luck yet. Although I did get my first four star review today, and my writing was described as “ordinary” so that felt like a mortal wound!

Hey, Paul!

A friend wanted to know if…

Pro sellers are protected from chargebacks?

Hey Nika!

No we are not protected anymore than regular sellers.

I remember asking that when they approached me to set up a Pro gig at launch and they responded that the same rules apply for everyone but depending on the amount, there may be further escalation. (They also didn’t seem to think buyers going for Pro gigs would likely do that on purpose)

Hey Nika!

I remember asking that when they approached me to set up a Pro gig at launch and they responded that the same rules apply for everyone but depending on the amount, there may be further escalation. (They also didn’t seem to think buyers going for Pro gigs would likely do that on purpose)

Hey Nika!

Thank you for the clarification, Frank! 😎

I just thought since Fiverr increased fees to pay for CS. It would be nice if they started handling chargebacks better. 😕

Although I did get my first four star review today, and my writing was described as “ordinary” so that felt like a mortal wound!

Aww 😯

Don’t let it warp your ego. Perhaps the Buyer meant to write extraordinary. 😛

I think it’s the perfect opportunity to drink a nice cold brew. 🍺

Hey Nika!

Thank you for the clarification, Frank! 😎

I just thought since Fiverr increased fees to pay for CS. It would be nice if they started handling chargebacks better. 😕

Although I did get my first four star review today, and my writing was described as “ordinary” so that felt like a mortal wound!

Aww 😯

Don’t let it warp your ego. Perhaps the Buyer meant to write extraordinary. 😛

I think it’s the perfect opportunity to drink a nice cold brew. 🍺

Maybe they increased fees and started double charging us BECAUSE they need to cover chargebacks on large orders?

🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

Maybe they increased fees and started double charging us BECAUSE they need to cover chargebacks on large orders?

🙂

Maybe they need to renegotiate their terms with PayPal?

• 1 month later...

No CB for you, well that’s amazing!

I’ve only completed (just) over 130 orders, and am careful to manage expectations up front, so it might just be that I haven’t run into that bad luck yet. Although I did get my first four star review today, and my writing was described as “ordinary” so that felt like a mortal wound!

Hey Paul,

why pro seller setting high rates for their gigs?

Pro seller service are best who had expereince and give the quality work so the one use that must be apperiated not all can use pro service or there will be on difference between us and pro seller and paul congrats on your work as a pro seller i hope if i could do that to.
All the best and have fun

• 2 years later...

Archived