How I see the future of Fiverr

mae_creativity

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How expensive could a Pro Gig be? $1000? Do people in general really buy a gig on Fiverr with that price? Might as well go to the local seller nearby my home for that price where I can come to their physical office/shop if there would be any dispute. Something that @uxreview said in another thread really makes sense (how to quote from another thread and bring it here?).

You are bang on…I dont think that all PRO gigs are going to be costly. Its just that they have the recommendation of Fiverr. So, even others have a chance…to prove themselves and standout.

You are bang on…I dont think that all PRO gigs are going to be costly. Its just that they have the recommendation of Fiverr. So, even others have a chance…to prove themselves and standout.

I dont think that all PRO gigs are going to be costly.

Well then, what the label is for?

I dont think that all PRO gigs are going to be costly.

Well then, what the label is for?

Label is like 5star rating by the Fiverr staff…If one has trust in one’s capabilities, then why fear a PRO badge? Life is a competition, day in and day out. Its always the survival of the fittest. So, cheer up. Trust yourself, plan for it and success will follow you.

Label is like 5star rating by the Fiverr staff…If one has trust in one’s capabilities, then why fear a PRO badge? Life is a competition, day in and day out. Its always the survival of the fittest. So, cheer up. Trust yourself, plan for it and success will follow you.

So, cheer up. Trust yourself, plan for it and success will follow you.

Are you talking to me? I´m not sad nor a seller. 😂

Adapt or become extinct.
Freelancing…business ownership by and large is being able to continually adapt to your surroundings or become extinct.
Most of my fiverr order are custom and range from $50 - $700 depending on the extent of my direct involvement, quality and work involved. I also do my business off-fiverr for…a bit more than $5 also.
Fiverr works, but it’s just a platform that we use and uses us…a symbiotic relationship that is mutually beneficial for both parties. Change is progress. We adapt to fit in and excel or we’re left behind.
As long as there is a low-end market and a high-end market you/we have an opportunity to be successful.
Don’t sweat the change. Look at it as another opportunity to elevate your offerings. Embrace it.
Adapt or die (sorry…went a bit dark there) 😛

Adapt or become extinct.

Freelancing…business ownership by and large is being able to continually adapt to your surroundings or become extinct.

Most of my fiverr order are custom and range from $50 - $700 depending on the extent of my direct involvement, quality and work involved. I also do my business off-fiverr for…a bit more than $5 also.

Fiverr works, but it’s just a platform that we use and uses us…a symbiotic relationship that is mutually beneficial for both parties. Change is progress. We adapt to fit in and excel or we’re left behind.

As long as there is a low-end market and a high-end market you/we have an opportunity to be successful.

Don’t sweat the change. Look at it as another opportunity to elevate your offerings. Embrace it.

Adapt or die

Sorry to burst your bubble of one paragraph with ten cliches, but not selling gigs on some website does not equal death.

Adapt or die

Sorry to burst your bubble of one paragraph with ten cliches, but not selling gigs on some website does not equal death.

I’d say that some sellers would disagree, considering their repeated complaints about not making sales.

Adapt or die

but not selling gigs on some website does not equal death.

Hahaha! I so agree with you. I don´t sell on Fiverr (I am a buyer now) and I am still alive and super healthy. 😂

Adapt or become extinct.

Adapt or die

You could have used a nicer wording.

Adapt or die

My bubble is not bursted…metaphorically speaking. Did you sit there and count my cliches? If so, you might want to count again. If you can use idioms, kindly forgive my use of cliches, if you can.

Since a business, is in fact an entity in and of itself, it exists. The purpose of a business is to make a profit.

If a business were a person, then funds would be it’s life (or blood). If the business lacks to ability to adapt to a changing landscape, then it will inevitably cease to exist. Cessation = Death, hence the usage of “Adapt or die”.

Next.

My bubble is not bursted…metaphorically speaking. Did you sit there and count my cliches? If so, you might want to count again. If you can use idioms, kindly forgive my use of cliches, if you can.

Since a business, is in fact an entity in and of itself, it exists. The purpose of a business is to make a profit.

If a business were a person, then funds would be it’s life (or blood). If the business lacks to ability to adapt to a changing landscape, then it will inevitably cease to exist. Cessation = Death, hence the usage of “Adapt or die”.

Next.

@markusvoice I know my reply was mean and I’m sorry. I’m just super irritable + have been awake for at least 40 hours. And cliches are my biggest pet peeve.

I hope you can see my comment as being mean to the cliches and not mean to you personally. And I know your comment was meant to be a positive one for the benefit of all.

Please forgive my rudeness–it’s really out of character for me and I guess lack of sleep is stronger than . … I don’t know how to complete this sentence cuz im too tired.

❤️ for you Mark from me, May.

Archived