What do you do to take a break from freelancing? (HOBBIES discussion)

gig_freak

I go to the gym at least 5 times per week to de-stress. I also commit to taking at least one day per week (not always possible). I think it’s super important to unwind – just because you’re not working a 9-5, it doesn’t mean you don’t need a break. 🙂

I go to the gym at least 5 times per week to de-stress.

I have BIG plans for that. Have ordered a large pack of Whey protein supplements, have a home gym which I haven’t used for 3 years, read a bunch of books on working out…starting this Monday. 6 days a week…3 days cardio, 3 days weight training. [i am really good at the theory of exercise and fitness…could teach Arnold a thing or two… 😆]

I think Fiverr is my hobby – nah – just kidding. When I’m not doing fiverr or my regular job, I do yoga. Not a hobby but my pet takes up a lot of my free time, She is diabetic dog and I have to give her insulin shots and monitor her glucose level to keep things under control. I always thought if a wealthy person needed a private nurse for their dog they can hire me - lots of experience.

I go to the gym at least 5 times per week to de-stress.

I have BIG plans for that. Have ordered a large pack of Whey protein supplements, have a home gym which I haven’t used for 3 years, read a bunch of books on working out…starting this Monday. 6 days a week…3 days cardio, 3 days weight training. [i am really good at the theory of exercise and fitness…could teach Arnold a thing or two… 😆]

I’d definitely recommend watching videos instead of reading books, just so you can replicate the form perfectly. Otherwise, 6 days a week is a good target!

I enjoy doing creative things with technology, so what I do here is pretty much the fruits of this hobby.
I occassionally dabble in music making, play a bit of guitar. Also, computer games, of course 😉
And if a need a break from the screen and from every- and anything that might have the faintest connection to work, this is my go-to thing.

I enjoy doing creative things with technology, so what I do here is pretty much the fruits of this hobby.

I occassionally dabble in music making, play a bit of guitar. Also, computer games, of course 😉

And if a need a break from the screen and from every- and anything that might have the faintest connection to work, this is my go-to thing.

Whoa… you master the bow and arrow? Well, I can make fire, so we’ll be just fine after the apocalypse 😃

giphy.gif.54f65dda47502ef7f1b5447d665e6a06.gif

Bu do you make fire with your groin? 😃 I’m getting better, but I wouldn’t want you to trust me on pulling those crucial headshots on the zombies yet 😉

…and you wouldn’t want me to do the YMCA groin dance around you, as that would easily light someone up 😂

Archived