The Five Dollar Movie: A new documentary about Fiverr

stephen_wright

• 2 weeks later...

Update: Just got word that this Kickstarter project has reached its goal, but there are still a few days left to add your support before the campaign ends. See the link in the original post.

Becoming a donor/supporter may also help show the filmmakers that you have something that might be showcased in the documentary film.

(Note: I’m just another Fiverr customer, not associated in any way with this film – except that I pledged the project’s standard $5 to support it.)

• 2 years later...

Awesome concept !

If you would like to interview Indonesian sellers, I’m ready to be interviewed. I will provide cool story where I survive in the middle of broke condition as a colleger and sell something important for marketing. 😃

• 1 year later...

Awesome concept !

If you would like to interview Indonesian sellers, I’m ready to be interviewed. I will provide cool story where I survive in the middle of broke condition as a colleger and sell something important for marketing. 😃

Hi all, quick update on the films progression:

The film is 95% complete and I’m beginning film festival applications before a wider release. Here’s the first trailer to be released:

The film is 95% complete and I’m beginning film festival applications before a wider release. Here’s the first trailer to be released:

Congratulations, what an awesome trailer. Would love to see the finished documentary. Wishing you much success ;).

Just like a Fiverr review… Outstanding! I’m sold, can’t wait to watch the finished project. The VO artist did a fantastic job! 😎

[details=Cool Beans]

https://media.giphy.com/media/gtvTvLFsfWiOY/giphy.gif[/details]

Archived