What are you looking for in the Forum?

mjensen415

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest marcusa25

I’d like to find a mentor, preferably someone doing voiceovers on Fiverr. I’d like to pick their brain about several questions I have regarding best practices on Fiverr.

Also, are there any Fiverr meet-ups in GA?

Thanks for starting this thread!

I also would like a mentor, to show me how to be successful doing voice overs here on fiverr.

I also would like a mentor, to show me how to be successful doing voice overs here on fiverr.

Do you have any professional training as a voice actor? If this is not a skill that you have, then you shouldn’t be trying to offer it here on Fiverr. Always offer only skills that you have strong abilities in, and that other people are looking for. There is a LOT more to voice over work than just speaking into a microphone.

Guest marcusa25

Do you have any professional training as a voice actor? If this is not a skill that you have, then you shouldn’t be trying to offer it here on Fiverr. Always offer only skills that you have strong abilities in, and that other people are looking for. There is a LOT more to voice over work than just speaking into a microphone.

I’ve had professIonal training. I am new to fiverr, so I am trying to learning as much as I can so I can be a top rated seller club like you. I know I have a long way to go. How long did it take you to become a top rated seller?

I come here because I’m trying to find sellers capable of doing what I need.
I do custom requests often, but in the middle of the order I find out the seller can’t actually communicate beyond “please place an order”. I constantly get suckered into shoveling out money for people that can’t do the job. It’s an immense waste of time.

Like, right now, I need a graphic artist that knows what BTC, ETH, ETC & LTC are. (crypto currencies)
It’s much easier working with someone that’s familiar because their artistic expression is more in sync with the targeted audience.

I am a buyer - only.

First reason:

Most of my best sellers have come from the forum. When I interact with them and read what they write, it gives me the feeling they will do a great job. I have that trust factor and thus far, it has worked out great for me.

It’s only when there is something I need and none of the frequent posters sell it, do I go to buyer’s request or gig page to search.

Second reason:

I like helping, educating newbie buyers and sellers on what to do or not to do.

Guest offlinehelpers

Hello, am new here. Please I need a review, will be grateful to see someone to help me out on this. Thanks

To get a review, you need to make at least one sale. You can’t get a review by asking on the forum for one. 😉

To learn how to start selling, please read the rest of the forum, and, of course, the academy:

• 2 weeks later...

I’d like to find a mentor, preferably someone doing voiceovers on Fiverr. I’d like to pick their brain about several questions I have regarding best practices on Fiverr.

Also, are there any Fiverr meet-ups in GA?

Thanks for starting this thread!

Great idea Sophie! I thought the same especially being fairly new myself…It would be great for Fiverr for have a mentor type person selected for each category to guide newbies!

I love this forum. I really like to be there for improve my knowledge. And it’s really fun with talk with other people. When we get a problem forum friends always willing to help. I really appreciate that.

I am really interesting to meet someone who is creating disney cartoons. We have lot to learn from them.

I am happy with this topic. It’s always try to help others.

Thanks.

Guest tanmoyroy

Hi,
My sales are down these days, I want some pro tips from top rated seller. Ho to get back on the track?

Archived