What are you looking for in the Forum?

mjensen415

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest offlinehelpers

i m worried since one month, inspite level 2 seller and old one user, i m not getting single order since one month, dont know whats going on fiverr.

How about advertising your gig on one of your ‘I will post your ad’ gigs - if it works for your buyers, then it should work for you! 😉

• 1 month later...

I am new here and looking for someone to make my blog/brand logo. I am not sure the best way to find someone to make what I am looking for, is there a forum to post for that or do I just search through all the people offering that service and hope to find the right one? Very new here, sorry if this is a repetitive question.

I am new here and looking for someone to make my blog/brand logo. I am not sure the best way to find someone to make what I am looking for, is there a forum to post for that or do I just search through all the people offering that service and hope to find the right one? Very new here, sorry if this is a repetitive question.

Hey Phaedralabh

You seem like really confused.Well you want to design a logo for your blog??

Well am a graphic designer.can i help you???

Thanks

Jamal

Guest jacobruch01

I’m an SEO Expert with every word you would describe that, but I don’t have those Marketing and Advertising skills, I wish someone advice me or at least check my profile and give me some tips that may, I appreciate it a lot.

By the way I can help you with a couple of SEO tips on top of that 😉

I think it would be great to connect with others in the same industry. I do a lot of travel writing, and I would love to have a way to connect with people who do video, graphic design, marketing, etc. in the travel industry. I think that would be a great way to network and learn how to design my product to fit with other products in the same industry. We probably already share customers!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived