What are you looking for in the Forum?

mjensen415

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to be Top Rated Seller!
I am doing every possible efforts and have all good reviews with 5 * ratings…
But my gigs are almost for big orders and work is time taking! - not like design anything for $5, so have less reviews - about 111…
How to get it?

I want to be Top Rated Seller!

I am doing every possible efforts and have all good reviews with 5 * ratings…

But my gigs are almost for big orders and work is time taking! - not like design anything for $5, so have less reviews - about 111…

How to get it?

I want to be Top Rated Seller!.. How to get it?

The Top Rated Seller badge is only given out manually by Fiverr. It is given to sellers that Fiverr considers to be a top rated sellers. You cannot earn TRS of your own doing.

I want to be Top Rated Seller!.. How to get it?

The Top Rated Seller badge is only given out manually by Fiverr. It is given to sellers that Fiverr considers to be a top rated sellers. You cannot earn TRS of your own doing.

oh yes 😦 Thanks…

but there must be something that they find in us ?

@david_expertise I don’t think you understood the purpose of this thread which is

Comment below and describe someone that you’d like to meet or something you’d like to learn.

If you are referring to the TRS badge, those are all hand picked by Fiverr editors. If you would like advice on gigs you can always post your own thread under “Improve my Gig”. This isn’t the right post for this.

Hope that helps.

Edit to add: I see you edited your post, thank you.

If you are referring to the TRS badge, those are all hand picked by Fiverr editors. If you would like advice on gigs you can always post your own thread under “Improve my Gig”. This isn’t the right post for this.

@surajrenuka, Please see this @annai80 post or visit Fiverr Academy to learn how you can become a Top Rated Seller.

oh yes 😦 Thanks…

Like I said, you cannot earn the TRS badge. Fiverr gives it to sellers whom they consider to be top rated sellers. We – sellers on Fiverr – are not supposed to be competing for the TRS badge. Only Fiverr knows who they wish to bestow that honor on. Consider it a gift… if Fiverr chooses to give it to you. 🙂

Like I said, you cannot earn the TRS badge. Fiverr gives it to sellers whom they consider to be top rated sellers. We – sellers on Fiverr – are not supposed to be competing for the TRS badge. Only Fiverr knows who they wish to bestow that honor on. Consider it a gift… if Fiverr chooses to give it to you. 🙂

Thanks @jonbaas

Guest sophiesvoice

Want to have a chat? 🙂

I see that you are a voiceover talent and I really have an urgent question about an order. I’ll pm you, thanks! 🙂

I have a low sales anybody help me please how to increase my sales

You can work to increase your own sales by marketing and promoting your gig(s). Are you marketing and promoting your gigs?

I got here on Fiverr not too long ago though, there is much to learn on this forum. I am willing to learn because I know this will translate to great earnings. Patience is one virtue needed here also, I would not mind being mentored and tutored by great minds and sellers with wealth of experience to help me improve on my gigs.

I would love to help peoples, basically who are newbie on fiverr. Also i’m looking to best tips and tricks for how can i build my strongest profile in fiverr 🙂 Lastly I love Fiverr marketplace too much. Happy_Freelancing

I would love to help peoples, basically who are newbie on fiverr. Also i’m looking to best tips and tricks for how can i build my strongest profile in fiverr 🙂 Lastly I love Fiverr marketplace too much. Happy_Freelancing

Yeah I’d really like to have real mentors.

Thanks

Yeah I’d really like to have real mentors.

Thanks

Thanks a lot brother 🙂

Hi ensure you have clear wording for your gigs, there are specific terms in your gig that clients can get when they search for something on Fiverr. Also i am learning to keep changing my gigs based on customer feedback and ongoing aspects in specific industry. that’s all from me 😀

I’m looking to connect with sellers who provide gigs for publishing platforms like Kindle. I want to learn from them.
I’ve been working alone on Fiverr for last 6 months, yet saw very little progress. Some days, I knew less of my skills and on other days I didn’t get any buyers. I thought that if somehow I can get to $2400 I can make a setup that truly is according to my vision of producing gigs that the self published authors are looking upto on Fiverr. But sadly, I think my dream is breaking. Either I might go on a break or quit this marketplace. Though I’d say, the work is there in plenty. Maybe there’s something I don’t know yet because of which it looks like sour grapes to me. That’s all. Thanks a lot. 😃

Although my duration of joining Fiverr is not too long but I am in love with it! For what I actually visit the forum is to read about the different problem a seller faces. To know about their possible solutions from the comment of the TRS or other members. And lastly to stay in touch with the new Fiverr updates.

Well this is pleasantly refreshing.

I’m mostly here for the networking aspect; to share new and interesting things with common and not so common minds alike. For any digital painters here i’d love a few pointers on techniques that can make the process a tad quicker?

Well this is pleasantly refreshing

I Come to forum to have fun :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

I am New on Forum, What Makes me Visit the Forum is to Learn more from Experienced Sellers & Build some connections to Perform jobs more professionally and to get some more sales.
Online Shop/Store Owners are the People I am looking far & i work for . . . . . .

Thanks
Amircan

Archived