To all buyers: PLEASE DON'T MESSAGE SELLERS WITH "HI'' or "HELLO"

anamariaedan

At least they don’t say “hey”.

Ten minutes after ordering one said to me today “has it been cast yet?”

Happens to me all the time. Especially with $5 orders. ‘‘Is it ready yet?’’ ‘‘Any updates?’’

It seems like many buyers do not realize that we are working on more than one order and that when it is done it will be delivered.

I even saved a quick reply for those to save time. 😄

Happens to me all the time. Especially with $5 orders. ‘‘Is it ready yet?’’ ‘‘Any updates?’’

It seems like many buyers do not realize that we are working on more than one order and that when it is done it will be delivered.

I even saved a quick reply for those to save time. 😄

It seems like many buyers do not realize that we are working on more than one order

They expect me to respond instantly when they see I’m online and I’m usually busy when they are frantically messaging me. Does anyone else talk to two or three people at the same time?

It seems like many buyers do not realize that we are working on more than one order

They expect me to respond instantly when they see I’m online and I’m usually busy when they are frantically messaging me. Does anyone else talk to two or three people at the same time?

I used to respond to messages in the same time until one day for some reason I got a wake-up call. Not only did I send a message to the wrong person, but I also delivered the order to another buyer by accident in the same day. Although the buyer did receive his order first, he still decided it was fair to leave a 3 star review, despite the fact that I did something extra for his order with no extra payment and delivered his order within just 10 hours.

That was the day which opened my eyes and made me realize that I am a human being and I cannot do so many things in the same time. Since then, I am only answering messages when I can, even though my response rate is dropping.

• 1 year later...

Archived