How's weather at your place?

zeeshan_tirmizi

image.thumb.jpeg.23d7d577587198601861ac902cc35b65.jpeg

Around 15 Celsius here but those dark clouds don’t look good. The view is from the train as I’m travelling atm. The circle of trees in the distance is a “fairy circle” apparently. Not sure what that means but anything circular tends to be labelled fairy related while leprechaun stuff is always at the end of something - leprechaun den at the end of a lane, pot of gold at end of rainbow etc.

Around 15 Celsius here but those dark clouds don’t look good. The view is from the train as I’m travelling atm. The circle of trees in the distance is a “fairy circle” apparently. Not sure what that means but anything circular tends to be labelled fairy related while leprechaun stuff is always at the end of something - leprechaun den at the end of a lane, pot of gold at end of rainbow etc.

I love travelling by train when it´s raining. Looks very fairy circley over there, indeed.

Here it´s not raining, but not sunny, and it´s cold enough to wear a thinner than winter coat/jacket outside, which is how I measure temperature.

That’s so freaking beautiful.

It’s 61 degree Fahrenheit so that’s around 16 or 17 Celsius?

I’m doing cross country, so different hotel, different city, different temperature daily! 😀

Hey Gina, hope the running is going well! Glad to see how nice it’s been out lately! Perfect running weather! 🙂

Archived