Crazy hard work

writer99025

Doing 10,000 words a day these days, no time to waste for the next 30 days. But don’t understand why I’m sinking in the search results. Anyway, maybe it’s a good thing. I have worked 3 years non-stop, so after a hard working March, will relax from April and focus on other things. Yeah @emmaki I couldn’t keep away, sue me.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, our financial year runs from April 1 to March 31. So by the end of March, if all the orders are accepted, I will overtake last year’s earnings, which means another bronze certificate for me from the Indian Income Tax Department 😃 So here comes the last stretch…Have fun folks!

Guest anjylina

Doing 10,000 words a day these days, no time to waste for the next 30 days. But don’t understand why I’m sinking in the search results. Anyway, maybe it’s a good thing. I have worked 3 years non-stop, so after a hard working March, will relax from April and focus on other things. Yeah @emmaki I couldn’t keep away, sue me.

I have worked 3 years non-stop

You shouldn’t have to work so hard.Have you forgotten the thread of @balubfa12? Caring about health should be our 1st priority.

will relax from April and focus on other things

For example?

You have 30 days of work lined up. Perhaps that is why your ranking is going down a bit. I have seen my gig sink a bit when I have a lot of orders lined up. I would also imagine your conversion rate/clicks to order rate, may be low as people click your gig and see such a long delivery time so they do not order. This is a factor in the ranking algorithm.

You have 30 days of work lined up. Perhaps that is why your ranking is going down a bit. I have seen my gig sink a bit when I have a lot of orders lined up. I would also imagine your conversion rate/clicks to order rate, may be low as people click your gig and see such a long delivery time so they do not order. This is a factor in the ranking algorithm.

@eoinfinnegan is right on the money!

I too noticed that Fiverr sort of applies the breaks to any gig of mine that starts to form a nice long queue due to a surge in sales.

It’s either done automatically, or organically due to the fact that your conversion rate drops.

(which fiverr takes it to mean that something about your gig sucks)

And Fiverr does encourage sellers to deliver ASAP.

@eoinfinnegan is right on the money!

I too noticed that Fiverr sort of applies the breaks to any gig of mine that starts to form a nice long queue due to a surge in sales.

It’s either done automatically, or organically due to the fact that your conversion rate drops.

(which fiverr takes it to mean that something about your gig sucks)

And Fiverr does encourage sellers to deliver ASAP.

My conversion rate is 5-6%…good or bad? At least it was on the old analytics page, the new one does not have conversion rate.

Yeah, maybe…just got another big order…some clients seem to like me and they keep ordering…new clients keep away.

I think you could double your price to $10 per article and still be just as busy. Or make just as much or more with slightly more free time. Remember this is a global economy and if most of your clients are coming from the western world then they see $5 an article as almost free.

Will think about it, will get through March first. But you forget they don’t order 1 article, they order 30 to 40, so my average order is usually between $120 to $200.

Will think about it, will get through March first. But you forget they don’t order 1 article, they order 30 to 40, so my average order is usually between $120 to $200.

I understand but to charge $5 for a well written seo friendly article is a ridiculous amount in the economy I am in. Even at $10 it’s still an amazing deal.

It’s complicated…I get 30-40 article orders every month from many old clients, if I put the prices up, they might leave.

In this scenario I would send messages to regular bulk buyers explaining the situation and give them the option to continue ordering at the same price, simply with a custom offer or another arrangement (order 10 articles at $10 each and get 20 etc). This will mean your prices only go up for new buyers and you keep your regulars happy - even happier than before as they will appreciate your work even more then.

At some point, you may have enough new, higher paying buyers to then go back to the low paying ones and tell them you need to increase their pricing. This is a simple tactic that protects your business while also allowing it to grow. You can’t grow without a price increase as there are only so many hours in the day.

I understand but to charge $5 for a well written seo friendly article is a ridiculous amount in the economy I am in. Even at $10 it’s still an amazing deal.

But I don’t live in the US…my monthly expenses are less than $300 and my income is much higher than that…it’s hard for me to explain. It’s a cultural thing.

In this scenario I would send messages to regular bulk buyers explaining the situation and give them the option to continue ordering at the same price, simply with a custom offer or another arrangement (order 10 articles at $10 each and get 20 etc). This will mean your prices only go up for new buyers and you keep your regulars happy - even happier than before as they will appreciate your work even more then.

At some point, you may have enough new, higher paying buyers to then go back to the low paying ones and tell them you need to increase their pricing. This is a simple tactic that protects your business while also allowing it to grow. You can’t grow without a price increase as there are only so many hours in the day.

Yes, makes a lot of sense.

Haha, I am enjoying my work 🙂

Yeah, me too, probably especially people who enjoy their work work too much, but eyes, back and brain still want breaks to keep working properly. Rest your eyes before the eyelids start to scrape like sandpaper and so on, Bhai.

No, do what you must but as your sister 😉 I have to tell you this - think about trying to work a bit less for the same money like everyone tells you to, they might have a point. Don’t forget your dreams of travel either. 🛅

Archived