"I'm new and need sales" - 3 Top Tips & Tricks to Generating Sales from a Top Rated Seller

twistedweb123

I always get excited seeing your name under a forum post Adam because I know that I will learn something new. Number 2 on your list to me is an amazing idea, Collaborating with other Fiverr sellers would be alot of fun and I may just have to do that.
Thank you again for the insight. You are awesome.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Michael!

That’s exactly the thought process behind this suggestion. Writing a custom proposal and showing an interest in the project (rather than just sending a blanket message or form letter) is always going to yield more conversions and engagement (even if they don’t hire you that time, you’ve established a relationship where they may come back in the future).

However, you could write the best proposal in the world but if it’s headlined by a mis-matching or not 100% relevant gig, you shoot yourself in the foot, that’s where the “Buyer Request Specific Gig” comes into play 🙂

Hey, Twistedweb123, could you suggest the best effective way to come up with an efficient proposal to get more sales through buyers’ request section?

Hey @twistedweb123,

I love your suggestion on the “Complete Your Request” gig suggestion. While I’m not a new seller, I feel that it would be a great way to reach out to Buyer Requests that don’t necessarily fall under my normal gigs.

While I speed read over some of this, I feel that when you send a offer to someone who’s made a Buyer Request, it’s imperative that you acknowledge their situation so that they know you took the time to read over their problem. Many times people send canned responses, and if I got one, I’d pass them in a second.

A seller who takes the time to review the request, acknowledge it, and provide a thorough action plan has a much better chance of winning the gig.

Cheers!

Michael

Twistedweb123, this was FANTASTIC!

Probably the most useful and detailed “Tips” pieces I’ve come across.

Thanks a ton 🙂

Angelina Will

I’d relate this to the talent you expect to offer as that directly affects what buyer requests you’ll see. I.e if you hold skills in graphic design, then place it in there

Thanks, I figured that out. I created it in the Digital Marketing category and others sub-caegory, what do you think?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Adam . Very cool and informative post . I will follow your suggestions you clear my concepts . You are great and ever informative person . Cool tricks and tips . Am new seller but I will make new gigs now I have only one . But I use my my this one gig only for relevant buyer request . I never tried to send request to irrelevant buyer request . Because I ma good in marketing positioning that’s why

Hello, Thank you so much for this extremely helpful tip. I’m not exactly a new seller, but my question is- After creating a complete-your-request gig, how then does one come up with tags that slightly match the gig title? Or is one supposed to just use niche related tags?

Hello, Thank you so much for this extremely helpful tip. I’m not exactly a new seller, but my question is- After creating a complete-your-request gig, how then does one come up with tags that slightly match the gig title? Or is one supposed to just use niche related tags?

I would use tags related to the work you are expecting to perform. The tags aren’t as important in this case because the aim here isn’t to have the gig show high in search filters etc - instead it’s a gig purposefully for sending to buyers posting requests etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived