Remove Payoneer Account From Fiverr

orponchy

Hello, thank you for comment. I lost my payoneer account . Payoneer block my account.

Hi, can you please tell me when your payoneer account was blocked, how did you told them funding sources ID and the details they ask? please help.

• Like 10

• 2 months later...

Please help me… My Payoneer Account has been blocked. For this I can not withdraw my funds from Fiverr. Paypal is not supported in Bangladesh. How Can I withdraw my funds now ? May I add my MOM’s Payoneer Account on my Fiverr Account ? How to remove my disabled Payoneer Account from Fiverr and add My MOM’s Payoneer account ?.. please help me

same here. how can I do this moment?

• Like 13

• 1 month later...

Yes, you can. But before adding the new account you need to remove old account as your Payoneer funding source. Contact Payoneer support and request them to remove old Fiverr account from your Payoneer. After they remove you can add your new Fiverr id. BTW why your old Fiverr was banned? Did you ask permission to Fiverr Support for creating new Fiverr account? If not your new account is also on the risk for getting ban again.

hello,I have old fiverr account and i just attached a payoneer account to it to with draw the money.I’m planning to attach this payoneer account to my new fiverr account because i’m gonna disable my old fiverr account after withdrawal.Just confirming that, would i able attach my payoneer acc to new fiverr account? by following procedure?

• Like 11

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I had added a payoneer account of my family member to withdraw money form fiverr. Now I have my own payoneer account and added it with fiverr but when I withdraw money it transfers all the money to my old account.

Can anyone give me a solution of removing the old payoneer account from fiverr and keep the recently added one to withdraw money?

Hi dear,

You need to contact fiverr support to remove your payoneer account with a valuable reason they must remove that.

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...

Please help me… My Payoneer Account has been blocked. For this I can not withdraw my funds from Fiverr. Paypal is not supported in Bangladesh. How Can I withdraw my funds now ? May I add my MOM’s Payoneer Account on my Fiverr Account ? How to remove my disabled Payoneer Account from Fiverr and add My MOM’s Payoneer account ?.. please help me

Facing same issue any one here to help. i have already open a ticket with fiverr customer support, My Payoneer Account has been blocked. For this I can not withdraw my funds from Fiverr. Paypal is not supported in Pakistan. How Can I withdraw my funds now

• Like 9

• 1 month later...

Facing same issue any one here to help. i have already open a ticket with fiverr customer support, My Payoneer Account has been blocked. For this I can not withdraw my funds from Fiverr. Paypal is not supported in Pakistan. How Can I withdraw my funds now

same issue i want to remove my payonner account and want to add a new one

• Like 10

same issue i want to remove my payonner account and want to add a new one

open support ticket tell them your issue then they will remove payoneer from your fiverr account and you will able to add new one . fiverr support team might take 2-3 business day on it or give you response late but they will do that for you.

• Like 9

• 8 months later...
On 2/27/2018 at 1:19 AM, wp_kid said:

Yes, you can. But before adding the new account you need to remove old account as your Payoneer funding source. Contact Payoneer support and request them to remove old Fiverr account from your Payoneer. After they remove you can add your new Fiverr id. BTW why your old Fiverr was banned? Did you ask permission to Fiverr Support for creating new Fiverr account? If not your new account is also on the risk for getting ban again.

My Fiverr account is disabled. i want now to remove Fiverr account from my Payoneer account. How can i do this?

• Like 9

On 7/1/2021 at 5:27 AM, hassanb767 said:

My Fiverr account is disabled. i want now to remove Fiverr account from my Payoneer account. How can i do this?

You may have to do this within the Payoneer site within your account, not on Fiverr.

I have a few accounts (websites) associated with my Payoneer. I think if I remember correctly, you can go in and dissociate a site from your Payoneer.

I think Payoneer has a live chat option or at the very least, email so you can ask them the steps you need to take to do this.

A simple search on the internet found many YouTube and articles describing how to remove a funding source from Payoneer. I cannot link to outside sources so you will have to do the search yourself.  In short, it does come down to needing to contact Payoneer customer service.

GG

• Like 11

On 7/1/2021 at 7:21 AM, genuineguidance said:

You may have to do this within the Payoneer site within your account, not on Fiverr.

I have a few accounts (websites) associated with my Payoneer. I think if I remember correctly, you can go in and dissociate a site from your Payoneer.

I think Payoneer has a live chat option or at the very least, email so you can ask them the steps you need to take to do this.

A simple search on the internet found many YouTube and articles describing how to remove a funding source from Payoneer. I cannot link to outside sources so you will have to do the search yourself.  In short, it does come down to needing to contact Payoneer customer service.

On 7/3/2021 at 6:15 AM, tousifinity said:

Contact with the support team. Hopefully they can give you the proper solutions 

but, my fiverr account is disabled. the i moved to payoneer and they asked me, we can do only deactivate. we can't remove the funding source. you should connect to the fiverr. Now, how can i connect when my account is disabled. 

• Like 10

• 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 3/16/2019 at 7:03 PM, danisha_ch said:

I have attached the payoneer account of my Mother to fiverr, & now i want to attach my own account to fiverr…Is it possible…??

On 1/13/2019 at 1:46 PM, gishan1996 said:

Hello, I had added a payoneer account of my family member to withdraw money form fiverr. Now I have my own payoneer account and added it with fiverr but when I withdraw money it transfers all the money to my old account.

Can anyone give me a solution of removing the old payoneer account from fiverr and keep the recently added one to withdraw money?

Did you found the solution if yes then please tell me how

• Like 7