Who else want these options back?

ilovenish

Mutual Feedback Removal is still available.

Same way - Just contact CS, show them the screenshots of the mutual agreement and consent by the buyer to remove the feedback and CS will remove it.

But CS says that they can no more edit the feedback though…

Just contact CS, show them the screenshots of the mutual agreement and consent by the buyer to remove the feedback and CS will remove it.

They stopped removing feedback recently and that’s my concern.

Just contact CS, show them the screenshots of the mutual agreement and consent by the buyer to remove the feedback and CS will remove it.

They stopped removing feedback recently and that’s my concern.

They still do. (Only in certain occasions though)

But if you get a mutual agreement, they will remove the feedback but will not return the money to the buyer.

I’m a good seller who just got her first one star review because the buyer did not read either the gig description nor the many messages I sent him.

When I messaged him and sent screenshots of the messages and gig description, he asked how he could change his review. There is no way. My Resolve Now button does not work either.

The new review system assumes that any time a seller gets a bad review it is justified.

They feel any time a change to a review is made, it is to game the system.

They need to tweak this to allow for situations like the one I’m in. I delivered my usual 5 star quality. The buyer saw that he was wrong and wanted to change his review.

They need to tweak this to allow for situations like the one I’m in. I delivered my usual 5 star quality. The buyer saw that he was wrong and wanted to change his review.

That’s what I’m saying. Most “good sellers” here are taking ideal situation but I’m talking about exceptions!

We do definitely need a way to handle bad buyers.

It’s true that some buyers change their mind afterwards for some reason, or notice that they bought the wrong service (Or just lie to get free stuff). Those were easily handled by a mutual cancellation.

There’s also bigger scammers and those too were easily handled before, but now even support won’t help with them.

It’s true that some buyers change their mind afterwards for some reason, or notice that they bought the wrong service (Or just lie to get free stuff).

But our so called top quality sellers are ignoring the fraud buyers issue.

Buyer’s had the option to edit reviews for up to 3 days which led to abuse. I personally like the new feature much better. This will allow us to see more honest reviews. I strongly believe buyer reviews will be something we will see in the future and this new feature might be just what we needed.

I strongly believe buyer reviews will be something we will see in the future and this new feature might be just what we needed.

Buyer reviews are useless without Accept/Reject order option!

I strongly believe buyer reviews will be something we will see in the future and this new feature might be just what we needed.

You still have the option to reject an order by issuing a cancellation.

Your points are clear and I agree but indeed you did not get what I’m saying.

Refunds should never be issued for orders which have been completed

That’s very blunt statement and can’t be applied to 100% orders/buyers. As I mentioned, some buyers change their mind once the order gets completed. They say- We don’t need this work anymore. I do not feedback removal with refund. Sellers need more flexibility.

I disagree. If I do the work then I get paid - regardless of whether the buyer is happy with it, doesn’t need it any more or anything else. Try telling a restaurant that you don’t want the food you ordered after they have cooked it so you are not paying for it. You will pay or be prosecuted…

It’s true that some buyers change their mind afterwards for some reason, or notice that they bought the wrong service (Or just lie to get free stuff).

But our so called top quality sellers are ignoring the fraud buyers issue.

Buyer fraud wouldn’t be an issue if there was not a culture of cancelling out of fear of negative reviews. Do work,get paid, get reviewed - simple.

Buyer fraud wouldn’t be an issue if there was not a culture of cancelling out of fear of negative reviews. Do work,get paid, get reviewed - simple.

Apart from that apparently popular PayPal-chargeback-after-months-fraud, I agree.

Apart from that apparently popular PayPal-chargeback-after-months-fraud, I agree.

At some point Fiverr will have to come to some agreement with Paypal on how to handle those effectively.

Or find another payment provider - I receive my payments through Payoneer and Fiverr seem pretty friendly with them or there are two payment provider startups I have had as clients on here, perhaps they would be interested.

I am reading the comments here and I feel that a simple solution to all this trouble would be a system where sellers can also rate buyers. Right now, sellers can only reply to buyer’s reviews (which are never shown on the buyer’s profile page). Such a system would make it possible for Sellers to know what type of person they are about to get into business with and would avoid all this sticky situations once an order is delivered.

I’m going to start a new post for that. Hope you guys come and back me up 😉

This is not entirely true. An Accept/Reject option would be the easier way but buyer requests can still be implemented with the current system structure. Maybe after 3 days are over and the order has been automatically marked as complete, the seller can rate and say the order was automatically marked complete.

Or for fairness sake, it should be possible to rate only if the buyer leaves a rating and review. If it is automatically marked complete, the seller should not have the option to leave a rating.

I find it the case that buyers often review 4/5 stars or 1 regardless of the 3 rating factors and mainly out of anger and that’s an issue. It ls very rare for me to come across an unhappy buyer who rates fairly (such as 1 star for the work but 4 stars for the communication) - so I find 2 and 3 stars far less common.

A good example is delivering work ahead of time as described and a buyer not fully reading the gig or the deliverable being subjective (like logo design) and the buyer rating the lowest possible because they don’t want to continue to work on the order with revisions.

I personally think there needs to be a few changes to the system.

Firstly, all feedback disputes should open inside the resolution center (like they now do) - however, if a buyer doesn’t agree it should automatically escalate to support within that center to make a decision. Whatever decision made should then be final. I.e. a seller can’t request again if it’s denied or a buyer can’t leave feedback again if it’s removed.

Secondly, for certain things there should be a minimum rating. For example, if a seller responds to all order communication within 24 hours and deliver ls before the deadline, communication should have a mandatory minimum of 3 stars.

Lastly, for a balanced system, buyer reviews need to count towards their profile in some way.

Secondly, for certain things there should be a minimum rating. For example, if a seller responds to all order communication within 24 hours and deliver ls before the deadline, communication should have a mandatory minimum of 3 stars.

Lastly, for a balanced system, buyer reviews need to count towards their profile in some way.

If these recommendations are implemented the system would be fair for both sellers and buyers

Cancelling a order drops your Order Completed % and that affects your gig positioning! in search results.

I have had lots of cancellations lately but that has not affected my orders completed % stats, its still 100% Did you cancel after having delivered the order ?

Cancelling a order drops your Order Completed % and that affects your gig positioning! in search results.

“Cancelling a order drops your Order Completed % and that affects your gig positioning! in search results.”

Untrue. Mutual cancellations where both parties agree to it have never had an effect on gig positioning. Only if the seller initiates it but buyer does not respond in time and it auto-cancels, it will have an effect. But it’s very minor and not noticeable unless a lot of orders is involved. 🙂 But it might also depend on your current position.

Support told me incorrectly that even if it auto-cancels when buyer does not reply, gig rankings won’t be affected. So I allowed about 15-30 orders to auto-cancel before finding out from a different support person that it does affect. From those cancellations my gig dropped slightly and the drop stopped when I didn’t allow auto-cancellations anymore but instead created a ticket everytime a buyer does not reply.

@pariwash According to the help pages and the last pop-up I have, it can be done through the resolution center. (I do need to correct one thing - the seller has to initiate.) This is how it is done thorough the resolution center: “Request Feedback Revision: If you have an issue with feedback received, you can ask the buyer to modify their feedback. Requesting feedback revisions are limited. Repeatedly using this option may cause your account to be blocked.”

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/204063656-Using-the-Resolution-Center

thanks lot for this info

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Yes, it does affect ratings if the other party does not agree to it. But if the work the buyer offers is against your terms, then it does not affect ratings even if support is the one that cancels it. But I don’t think you can just say you don’t want to deliver the order without a good reason 🙂

And you can abort the cancellation before 48 hours pass and re-send it. And repeat as many times as it takes for the buyer to accept it if it’s an order you can’t deliver.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Yeah, I understand. By explaining I mainly meant explaining to support, as I’m not sure “I’d like to cancel this order” without a reason is good enough, haha.

Yes, as if you send the cancellation request, the timer pauses. So even if there’s only 1 hour left to deliver, you get 48 hours extra time. When you or the other aborts the cancellation, it does not pick up from 1 hour (Usually) and does show up as LATE. But I don’t think that means anything despite the warnings that pop up (Claiming you get 20% less sales if allowing orders to go late) as it happens usually everytime a buyer is not responsive, unless you wait too long and the buyer gets the option to late cancel it instead. And that you would never want to occur!

I will appreciate more promotional tools on the site that assist the seller generate more traffic in stretegical manner and gepp increase sales. I want to suggest additional promotional tools to fiver especially in this era of low sales turnaround.more feature that assist seller improve their gig and increase their daily limit of sales.

Archived