Buyer leaves me 5 stars but it shows a 4.3, Customer Support misunderstands

misscrystal

Thanks for the artical, this was happen to my account also , not now not things to change the review because the new rule of feedback removal policy…

I urge you all when this happens to contact the buyer and ask if anything was wrong that made him/her leave you less than 5 stars.

If they say they tried to leave 5 stars then contact customer support and tell them and send a screenshot to them of the buyers message saying they tried to leave 5 stars.

(You should all be familiar with how to take a quick screenshot!)

I have contacted them about this before the change of review policy about this and one time since then but it will keep happening unless everyone lets customer service know about it.

I urge you all when this happens to contact the buyer and ask if anything was wrong that made him/her leave you less than 5 stars.

If they say they tried to leave 5 stars then contact customer support and tell them and send a screenshot to them of the buyers message saying they tried to leave 5 stars.

(You should all be familiar with how to take a quick screenshot!)

I have contacted them about this before the change of review policy about this and one time since then but it will keep happening unless everyone lets customer service know about it.

Fiverr CS never seems to read your tickets thoroughly. It’s as if they are programed to send a can message based on a few keywords in a message without reading it entirely. The time I have spent trying to explain a problem again and again is frustrating – I thought screen shots, videos, etc would help but it doesn’t. The time I spend explaining a problem to CS, I could of completed a gig. Oh well, life goes on. Glad you got it worked out. Fiverr CS needs to spend more time reading the forum so they know what’s going on.

Fiverr CS never seems to read your tickets thoroughly. It’s as if they are programed to send a can message based on a few keywords in a message without reading it entirely. The time I have spent trying to explain a problem again and again is frustrating – I thought screen shots, videos, etc would help but it doesn’t. The time I spend explaining a problem to CS, I could of completed a gig. Oh well, life goes on. Glad you got it worked out. Fiverr CS needs to spend more time reading the forum so they know what’s going on.

I hear ya.

This problem in particular should be at the very top of the list to be fixed.

Gio came to the rescue and removed the feedback and the buyer left the 5 stars!

Gio | Team Lead Today at 10:17

I removed the feedback, please inform your buyer to leave the new feedback.

Thank you Gio if you read this!

A little empathy goes a long way in CS. After all, it’s not just sellers who have to provide CS to buyers but even Fiverr has to provide CS to sellers as we generate 20% revenue for them. Scripted responses are a big turnoff for me. At least listen to my problem and try to comprehend, dude!

Glad it worked out well for you.

That actually happened to me as well and fix is to go into that order, and request modification from buyer. They will get notified that you requested that they change their rating. Then person can accept or reject. This works on completed order, and I just used that option week ago so its definitely there and working.

Thank you for this information.

There is a message if this is used too much you can have your account banned.

I don’t want to use anything that will make that happen so there needs to be a fix.

There is also a message that “refunding clients can badly affect you account”. Those messages are misleading and untrue. I have high refund rates on my 3D design gig as people order without talking to me, then ask for things that I’d need to charge them thousands of dollars, but are only willing to pay $20. So, simplest solution is just to hit refund with message of “Please do not order from me again”, as anything else I tried just resulted in wasting my time. No negative outcome, and actually I feel much better refunding than talking to unreasonable people.

There is also a message that “refunding clients can badly affect you account”. Those messages are misleading and untrue

Correct!..

Just had this happen to me as well, friendly buyer left 5 stars but shows up as 4.7. Needs to be fixed!

ust had this happen to me as well, friendly buyer left 5 stars but shows up as 4.7. Needs to be fixed!

Please take a screenshot of your conversation with the buyer where he says he tried to leave 5 stars

and file a report to customer support and mention this topic on the forum, where lots of sellers are

having this problem.

And keep on asking about it. Don’t accept the message you will probably get to open the resolution

to ask the buyer to change it. Tell them it’s a bug and you won’t do that, you need them to

remove the incorrect stars since it’s a bug, and using the Resolution button is not appropriate in this case.

FIVER PLEASE GET THIS FIXED. IT’S A PROBLEM WITH THE APP.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the article

ya it was true because its happen to me also because we have many client it was
put the 4.8 or somethings like this the, we told him to changes the review then it was not possible because the support system was changes the all system so it will not changes the review.

Thanks for the article it was help full to every one.

Thanks for the article

ya it was true because its happen to me also because we have many client it was

put the 4.8 or somethings like this the, we told him to changes the review then it was not possible because the support system was changes the all system so it will not changes the review.

Thanks for the article it was help full to every one.

@logoflow A buyer can change a review at your request but you have to place the request through the resolution center.

Archived