Golden Tips for every Seller [ARCHIVED]

pintoo0

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for your Tips. But I am having a problem with the “SPAM” inbox messages, when I open it says it is SPAMMED and cannot contact.

But main problem is I read somewhere about Seller and Response rates and etc that if you got any inbox message which looks like SPAM just mark it as Spam and this inbox messages is not counted for “RESPONSE RATE”.

I got one real buyer messages me about task, I replied fast and provided delivery on same day, Gig is completed. But Buyer is not yet provided review (this is different part).

My main question is why my Response Rate is going down because of this 4 spam messages where I cannot reply to that.

Can anyone let me know, is this correct or anything I have to do here?
Please help I am new here.

My Profile - (MOD NOTE: Gig promotion removed)

Thanks

Hi thank you so much … First of all you do not need to add link . As any one can click on your profile if he or she want to visit your profile .

You have to contact support staff , There is bug of that . I always have down but when i go to support staff they said you are having 100 response rate .

So they will fix it if you really answer every message .

Plus client does not leave review because of many reason .

Guest tayyabhassan04

Sir i make a Gigs but in two minth still have no order
tell me Suggestion ,tips and tricks thanks

Just for all to be aware this is not at all true. Many Top Rated Sellers have never read, written on or posted on the forum. Many started posting after they earned TRS.

One of the qualifications for TRS is community leadership. Some TRS do this by speaking at or organizing major Fiverr events. Some help on Fiverr FB or Twitter. Some help with official podcasts. The list if ways to qualify is long. Posting on the forum could help if your posts or comments are unique or have a strong impact, but if overdone or simplistic they either look like spam or have no effect.

Edit: Posts that are proven as complete plagiarism are also against forum rules, so those who slap a pasted tips article lessen their chances. From what I can tell, @pintoo0 may have drawn inspiration from many sources including experience, but the post is written in a fresh enough way to be helpful. 🙂

Archived