Golden Tips for every Seller [ARCHIVED]

pintoo0

Thank you so much . Welcome to this Community and wonderful website .

Best of luck .Use your buyer request must . Because at start order will comes through buyer request and also share your gigs on Social platform …

Hope thats helps to start you

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah . No 5 point is very important because. In this way you leave a good impression on your buyer mind . When ever i give honest reply , the buyer appreciate my honest reply regarding the work and there are chances that buyer will come again for any other work in future . So honesty is very big thing .

Ohh nice ! So for you best of luck . Be patience . Don’t get frustrated because its not easy to start on fiverr now a days so stay focus , be online as maximum as you can . Always make your buyer experience wonderfull.

Hi let me tell you .

First of all you have to go to my Gig section in " selling " Option

Then edit the gig which you want .
Then on first page at the bottom there will be option to use tag .You can delete previous one and use new one then click on save . It may take some hours to update your tag.

Yeah thank you soo much for appreciation . Yes Reviews are everything on this Platform. So your target is to get a good Rating from your buyer . Now second question should be how your buyer will give you that rating . The only answer is give " Outstanding Quality work + Best customer care " . Then buyer automatically leave great feedback from his or her heart . Because making anybody in this world satisfied is most difficult task . No body satisfied at what they have in life so . Your hardwork and dedication will make your buyer happy.

Hi! your tips are excellent! I’m trying to do my best here on fiverr to get more experience and start growing my portfolio as a translator. I have just get my degree in Modern Languagues and very excited about my work area but I have noticed there is a lot of competition here. I hope to get my first sale soon 😃

Archived