Golden Tips for every Seller [ARCHIVED]

pintoo0

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can contact the buyer via inbox and tell him the procedure of using the source file, give him a good enough statement about why it’s not you fault and ask him to update the rating.

If still, he doesn’t give a positive response, you can also cancel the order within 14 days after its completion to maintain your rating. You’ll have to sacrifice the order revenue in this case.

If the above methods are not helping, you can always ask Fiverr’s customer support for assistance.

Happy Selling 🙂

One thing i want to add in your reply and want to bring in your notice if you are not aware of that .

You are saying to order can be cancel in 14 days period i agree. But order cancellation is this way will not mutual because only seller want to cancel the order not buyer so, if you cancel the order from one side negative review will still remain on the profile . I had my friend having this issue . So cancellation should be mutual … at any case then it will not be problematic …

Second always clear your buyer mind before sending the order .

always guide you buyer how things gonna works on the deliver time .

Buyer is a new person he does not know what is illustrator. So its your duty to told them about that .

Plus i have seen your last review " it shows the buyer is complaining you provide a watermark logo " So on order deliver you must have to provide the original files without watermark because buyer does not pay for water mark logo . Or if the original logo is in source files of Illustrator then you must have to make a PNG or HQ quality file for output …

Hope that helps you in the next time … while facing the issue

Archived