Golden Tips for every Seller [ARCHIVED]

pintoo0

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Useful tips.

Though I had experience where buyer didn’t gave any feedback in the work submitted during the project (in draft stage) and cancel the project on completion, citing that work was not up to the mark, which really hurts.

Good article but I do not agree with “No 4: Give Bonus or one of your extra to your Buyers” because it is not acceptable for everyone. Instead you need to include “Serve your customer until satisfaction” which is the key point for getting 5* feedback.

@deepanshujbedi - hi 🙂
@pintoo0 wrote here: “so don’t be upset . One day you will get reward of this 6 hrs Guaranteed.”

I’d like to offer you one of my gigs, on the house (at no charge). I had a look at your gigs, so I’m sure that it will be useful to you and help your success on fiverr. I have a specific gig in mind, but it is against the rules to write it here. So send me a private message, and I can tell you about it. I’m happy to do the work for you, because like pintoo0, I also believe that what goes around comes around. 🙂
May.

Yeah some buyer are in hurry so they don’t bother to leave any feedback its okay . Just focus on other works rather than worrying about previous feedback.

Some clients not satisfied due to several reasons , main reason is better communication , and understand the requirements so always try to understand the buyer requirement carefully, to avoid any misunderstanding in the future …

Hi as i explained in the above answer of other seller .

Point 4 apply on some situations , where you have bigger project or you think your buyer is not happy so much so that is the technique through which you can make your buyer more happy …

Server your customer until satisfaction. i agree some buyer said to seller we are 300 hundred percent satisfied then they give 4.7 stars. So there are many ways to make them happy , i have mentioned method …

Archived