Order More = Cheaper ? NO WAY, We are not factory!

chrisdata

Hi Fiverrers, as we all knew Fiverr is a free-lancer based site, we all do our job manually, not mass production, we took our precious time to complete our orders, all manually.

As in my Illustration Portrait gig, a lot of buyer ask for a discount or offer for Mass ordering, like 50 peoples in a single order, they thought we are factory, order more = Cheaper?

You know what, actually we should charge them higher because we do ( at least I am) draw each portrait manually by hand, & if they want us to deliver the order in a specific time, we gonna rush for them and temporary on hold our gig, else we won’t have enough time to complete the task on time.

So I hope Fiverr make something stand out and let our buyer know that we are not factory or company, we are Individual, who still need time to sleep, only able to finish a job with very limited of time in a day, if they want High Quality work.

I agree with you…but my experience here is opposite of what you are talking about…Fiverr buyers want everything in this $5 here now …i mean who provides unlimited revisions facility in $5…not only that now i come up with such buyers who need the source file as well in that small amount…I disagree to them but many other seller here may not…which is ultimate loss of mine…If it continues to go in this way…It would be getting cheaper day by day…

I too agree on this,fivrrr buyer now undervalue out work, since months I get request from buyer that they want source file without paying extra and when ploitely decline then they demand for cancellations or give -ve rating,

• 8 months later...

10000000000% AGREE
Seller like me too, we are producing thing not like agency, that have many employee and also our price is affordable already.

Why need more cheaper and cheaper 😦
I am very sad sometimes, as a Animator, animating is really hard you know, not only the idea and animating thing, but also the hardware we need to have High End Hardware to do animating.

Fiverr need to tell buyer this.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Fiverrers, as we all knew Fiverr is a free-lancer based site, we all do our job manually, not mass production, we took our precious time to complete our orders, all manually.

As in my Illustration Portrait gig, a lot of buyer ask for a discount or offer for Mass ordering, like 50 peoples in a single order, they thought we are factory, order more = Cheaper?

You know what, actually we should charge them higher because we do ( at least I am) draw each portrait manually by hand, & if they want us to deliver the order in a specific time, we gonna rush for them and temporary on hold our gig, else we won’t have enough time to complete the task on time.

So I hope Fiverr make something stand out and let our buyer know that we are not factory or company, we are Individual, who still need time to sleep, only able to finish a job with very limited of time in a day, if they want High Quality work.

You need somebody below you to solve your client’s job.

And you pay them.

It depends on your courage and your decision

Archived