[Guide]How I reached level 2 and Featured Seller in 6 Weeks

Guest mrspanda

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mrspanda
viser1000 said: Oh well, I guess too much from my niche are already in that position, better focus on my 1000 orders quest from now on and stop dreaming of the badge^^

No no, i only 'think' that!

medianzaira said: Anyway, don't want to waste anyone's time, congratulations on your accomplishments once again - to my mind you are one of the 2 more trustworthy niche sellers...excluding myself, of course, hehehe!

Facebook definitely helps sales! I used to do giveaways but I barely have time to keep up with sales anymore, with a baby always on my lap (every try to read Tarot when a baby is trying to snatch your face? -_-). By the way, can't wait to get your gig! *says it slowly* Smyrnaaaa... never even heard of that until I saw your gig!

fsupanda said: One thing that works very well for me, is to be professional but personal. It might sound odd, but what I mean is to be professional in the sense that you present yourself as a business owner. YOU are the CEO of your gig. A successful CEO will not stomp all over his clients, will not show rage or disrespect. He will work with them, tell them what needs to be done if the client is misunderstanding, in a kind way.

Oh definitely. In my line of work, I always have to be personal as well, due to the sensitive nature of the readings. And, it also humanizes you as a seller. They dont physically see you but they can feel your energy through the way you type/word things.

----

Thanks everyone for your feedback. If you have any more tips, feel free to add on!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived