Got Scammed

I needed my website fixed, so I posted a request, paid for gig, seller need a favor to keep his rating up to mark complete because it was going to take him a little longer then gig allowed. So, being nice I did and waited. 2 weeks now, my website is down, and he keeps stalling me. *********** is seller. Please help me get my website back. Thanks

In the future, if you are dealing with a gig that is very important to you, never mark it complete unless it is. If the seller wants to deliver but isn’t finished, use the request modification option to keep the order open. After enough time passes it will be too late to change reviews or get a refund. You can ask Customer Support about the current one, but they may not be able to help after such a long time.

Im seller and i got scammed tooo… *** bought from me the license and i sent then he requested modification again and again without any reasons… and i accepted… what to do with that? How to avoid that problems? He just got the 300$product for free… i am very angry

that same thing just happened to me. I wish I could know the seller. I might not get my money back on Fiverr, but I will make sure that I am satisfied with the outcome. However the seller may not be, but there are other ways I can make sure what happened to me here won’t happen to someone else.
And a little something for all of the other sellers who thinks their opinion matters.
I read the post from all these sellers, on how we the buyers should have known the policy of Fiverr and what not to do. I guess they knew their first time around. good for y’all. I have never even heard of Fiverr before now. However save your fingers the typing, it’s already happened what I should have done only matters for the next time and let me say this, there won’t be a next time. So, you might as well not say anything. becuz what you think doesn’t matter, but which it never did.

Well for someone who makes knowing what to say her living, sure is picking good words to use. I mean, “it DON’T matter” you might want to research your own vocabulary for the correct word to use. I would tell you but I would have to charge you of course! But however, I guess I could always give you a one-time special offer? No, I don’t guess I can do that. However, I can give you some helpful free advice. If you want to attract someone’s attention you might want to change your photo.
Later, it’s been a real gem playing but I have more important issues that require my time. So love ya Darling and again it has been just marvelous chatting with ya.

At least my photo isn’t a massive P. I’m looking at a tiny bell pepper and doing a mock shock look. You’re just a massive P who shouts a lot then runs away shouting semi-coherent rants about payment.

Plus, what is the difference between doesn’t matter and don’t matter? Please, don’t go away, P. Enis.

Pee Ess: be sure to mention me when you moan about the site, I could do with the PR. My awesome reviews will outweigh your turdiculous idiocy and I’ll make at least a whole shiny dollar out of it!

Ohhh I get it now. Jesus, you thicko. Let’s take a quick conjunction class:

I don’t
you don’t
he/she/it doesn’t
we don’t
they don’t

I said “people whose opinions don’t matter”. [they]

You said “it don’t matter”

Capitalize away, but you’re a ******** who can’t even grasp basic English verb conjunctions. Well done, you!

I forgot your point apart from that you’ve got super important things to do. Great! Go dig that hole, you can do it!!!

$100 plz.

She did not say “It don’t matter”.

She said"…people whose opinions don’t matter" which is correct.

And she has an excellent profile picture while you have none.

Whatever happened to you I’m sorry for. No one should be left angry after making a purchase on fiverr.

I had similar experience despite the fact that i am also a seller. Most of these people are not here to work, but to ripoff. What they do is to deliver empty gig and give foolish excuse just for you to be reasonable with them. This is really bad, but i guess it’s part of what we have to deal with.

Don’t trust people who ask you to do things like that. There is no reason to do this. If the time has run out and you think it is fair to give them more time, cancel the order and create a new one with a new deadline. Some sellers put ridiculously short delivery times to show up better in the search results and to entice buyers to order from them. This harms honest sellers who are realistic with their delivery times.

Archived