Are you experiencing the fall in sales?

jane_4

Removed by Admin with note: When links are posted asking for help in categories other than Improve my Gig or My Fiverr gigs, these are not in the right location and will be removed as spam. Other users are encouraged to ignore these and click the report button on them. Please do go to Improve my Gigs and help those asking for assistance in the correct category.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Removed by Admin with note: When links are posted asking for help in categories other than Improve my Gig or My Fiverr gigs, these are not in the right location and will be removed as spam. Other users are encouraged to ignore these and click the report button on them. Please do go to Improve my Gigs and help those asking for assistance in the correct category.

So it wasn’t just me.I have a big dropdown in the sales too. I haven’t receive a new order in the past 2 weeks. It’s a little frustrating. Just 2-3 people contacted me through messages, but that’s all. Maybe is intentionally done by fiver to give chance to any new sellers with showing their gigs on top, or maybe it’s because of the holidays, don’t know what to think. I hope we’ll get normal sales rate in January at least.

Guest article_profits

My gigs are being shown but not really converting for now. I think everybody took a break to spend this time with their families. You fiverr guys should too.

The messages, sales, conversions and impressions had gone down a lot after the 2nd week this month. Don’t know if that’s related to the change on fiverr. As my profile completeness was at 80%, then dropped down to 20% and back up to 60% after I refilled in the content.

Yet, no change so far. Really hope it’s the holiday

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived