Are you experiencing the fall in sales?

jane_4

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am busier than usual with roughly 10 days work lined up and a couple of spaces available in case regulars want me or there is an urgent gig.
Do people actually advertise themselves elsewhere or do you solely rely on Fiverr to give you all your business? If you do rely only on Fiverr then of course you are going to have very dry spells when your gigs are rotated out of the top of searches. There are a lot of sellers and relatively few top spots available!
I spend roughly 15-20% of my earnings on marketing and marketing materials as well as using other sites.

There are lots of places to advertise for free such as directories etc.
Get a graphic designer to do a simple and clear advert for you showing your services and pricing then post it in Facebook groups that are relevant to your niche. As you are a writer you could post it in groups such as small business groups, university groups, writing groups etc.
You can also put it out on your social media accounts. Check out the Fiverr advertising listings too as there are many good offers their.
I spend 1-1.5 hours per day on advertising/contact building, even when I am busy.

In case anyone didn’t notice the additional information listed on Levels.
Level 1 - On average a Level 1 seller can receive between 1.5 - 2.5 times more traffic than a non-level seller.
Level 2 - On average a Level 2 seller can receive 4-5 times more traffic than a non-level seller.
TRS - On average a TRS can receive 15-18 times more traffic to Gigs than a non-level seller.

Which means Fiverr is currently control the traffic to your gigs.

Removed by Admin with note: When links are posted asking for help in categories other than Improve my Gig or My Fiverr gigs, these are not in the right location and will be removed as spam. Other users are encouraged to ignore these and click the report button on them. Please do go to Improve my Gigs and help those asking for assistance in the correct category.

Archived