10 Articles for $5?

contentmenia

They can request anything they want. It’s up to the sellers who choose to make an offer on that request if it’s fine with them to work on 10 articles for $5. I think it’s pretty cheap of the buyer to do that and I don’t know how many sellers are sane enough to work at that rate, but ultimately it’s the choice of the people involved… So I think buyers requests like those are fine.

Guest webexpert1313

Its Depend on Sellers, Some sellers starting career and he/she offering very less price for work. so, its a normal if he/she provide 10 Articles is $5.

But most important thing is “Buyer Request” section is only for buyer request for services.

if any one advertise gigs in “Buyer Request” section then its against of rule.

Thanks.

i have to agree with everyone. The market is in control. If people are willing to do a ton of work for very little money, it’s their right. However, the market also corrects itself.People who do tons of work for nothing eventually get burned out and leave. Their work also tends to be sub par. Here is what I have learned. If you build a good reliable business and do good work, people will pay for it. I NEVER compete on price, that is always a losing proposition. I compete by giving better service than others. I promise you that there are many other sellers that sell the same services I sell, and a lot cheaper, yet my business is getting bigger and bigger. People eventually realize that finding a reliable partner is worth extra money.

I am a writer from the US and have been asked several times to write for ridiculously low prices like that. I wanted samples in a market I had not written for, so I accepted only $2.50 for one article. Every time I do that, I get treated very badly. I no longer do things like that. I get treated better when I write for free to get those same samples published. If you are a professional writer who writes as a career, I suggest you just write for free if you want to get published in a market that is hard to break into.

Archived