Today, A shocking thing happened on fiverr with a friend

hamzamunir

He completed a buyer’s work and delivered a quality work to him and everything was settled 14 days ago but buyer had not given a feedback.
Today he again contacted my friend to help him in an assignment, My friend asked for certain amount initially for two days delivery. But that buyer asked him to do it in 5-6 hours.
My friend then asked increased amount for fast delivery, but that buyer’s reply was 'Lol, I’ll find someone else"
My friend calmly responded that sure you can always come to me anytime.
AND THEN…
Shockingly, He got a 1 star review on his previous delivered order which was delivered 14 days ago. That buyer threatened him by doing this, And asked for a refund after 14 days, otherwise he would not remove the poor feedback, he said.
My friend tried to request him but he wanted a refund by hook or by crook. My friend helplessly requested a cancellation and delivered all the funds of previous order which was delivered with quality, honesty and hardwork.

There should be some rights for sellers, Buyers should not threatened the sellers for poor feedback, thats all we have on fiverr.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He shouldn’t have returned the bucks.
This is against TOS to threaten about giving bad review. I got a message from a buyer to do work, if found fault he’ll give bad review. i reported him right there.
He should have contacted Customer support and they’d have surely removed unjust Bad review.
I am sure that buyer was from south asia.
Check this discussion where my suggestion actually worked
favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

Rude customer

A guy wanted me to do nudity after the conversation gig and after I refused, started abusing me, calling me names and threatening to "kik me out of fiverr" as he claims to be a "superuser". Then he tried to cancel the delivered order and I refused....

This is the correct advice. You should always stand firm when buyers get abusive and unreasonable and CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT. Giving them a refund is simply rewarding them for shitty behavior, when what they need is a right big boot up their unmentionables. A steel-capped boot with spikes in it.

it is really bad to read even. I was already afraid of things like this because I work hard for my orders and deliver my best. but there are few buyers who appreciate it in inbox but when I ask them to rate my work and write a review, they never do this which obviously makes me gloomy as everybody strives for good reviews and even if I deliver my best work, people like it but don’t review. now there should be some rights for sellers too as such incidents increase insecurity which is never a good thing.

One thing i always tell that Fiverr should option for Seller’s Complaint section. because some buyer are too choosy and they wasted our time and do not give our hard work worth. May be you are all agree with me.

and if your friend discuss his problem with customer care then may be they remove feedback from that gig. if not then your friend could tell others truth about buyer in the feedback response. where all buyer give us reviews and stars… why he cancelled the order… this is not the way.Hope you get my point… Good Luck !!

This kind of situation happened to a friend of mine. The buyer asked for fast delivery refused to pay. My friend agreed to do the job because buyer said the job was easy, it will only take 15 minutes work. It was around 11 PM when the buyer starts to order. Order delivered in about 45 minutes, turn out the job is not as easy as the buyer said it was. Not long after that, the buyer asks for a refund! He said that the result not as he expected. He asked for a mutual cancelation and my friend refuse because he delivered the job as the buyer wanted. The buyer got angry, threatening that he will leave a bad rating and said that he always gets what he want. My friend didn’t respond to his threat. Unfortunately the buyer was threatening in Russian language.
My friend reports immediately to Customer Support and got no answer. The next day, order was cancelled by Fiverr CS… Obviously the buyer asks refund through Fiverr CS. Fiverr CS replied after 2 days with my friend request , and the point of the replied was…buyer is “always right”. What I am trying to say is…you can not rely on Customer Support representative in this case. And that’s all for $5, I mean $4. Or if you are not lucky $0.

That is terrible. I have also had some bad luck here. I had someone leave me an EXTENSIVE bad review just because she simply did not understand what she ordered. I tired to explain it as best I could over and over again and she still left me a one star review. Why order a gig if you don’t know what it is? Buyers do seem at times to have more rights then sellers.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

Obsession over maintaining a 100 percent positive rating can be detrimental

Believe it or not, the obsession to maintain 100 percent ratings on your profile can be very apprehensive and gradually decrease your productivity. I truly understand that modifying the delivered work by correcting the informed errors is and always...

You should not returned the money to the buyer, you he threatened your friend and give him a negative feedback, you can definitely contact the CS with all the screenshots. Fiverr CS will definitely helps your friend to even remove the negative feedback after reviewing your conversations. Believe me i had this experience before fiverr CS is really really helpful…

When I was new on fiverr the same experience had happened with me. The buyer got back to me after 13/15 days later and told me that you did a bad job, refund me or I will put negative feedback.
As I new, I am so scared and I cancelled the order. 😦
If I would contact with support centre that could not be happened.

Archived