Fiverr Community Event Coming to San Francisco! #FiverrSF

kashmiah

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @byedear: “inceku” her name is IRIS in the front page of this post she posted a big postcard with picture, that’s who I’m talking about, the virtual assistant, and some of her friends, we are down to drive from Los Angeles area up to the SF for the fiverr event… httraj is also from los angeles… I can drive part of the way but I can’t use my car because I drive an old muscle car. So if you are interested, in forming a group, we might need some kind of van or suv anyways.

Reply to @kashmiah: Well if anything we would pick each other up using the main transportation from Los Angeles, then go to San Fransisco for the event but the planning is still in the works… don’t be teasing us saying you fiverr celebs will show up and have a beer with us… haha and remember I don’t always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer DOS XX.

We’ve selected a venue! We’ll be hosting our next community event at Mr. Smiths in SF.

Take a look at a few pics below:

9671c5ee26586e02f4437b6e73ba65.png.09b5504cf65cd981f9b6d9d2828ef6ae.png

9fd3afadba7e85429bd25e54440799.jpg.684a708ac74294b6137ce8c7733d6275.jpg

bdccb1fae71f579dc673e9d47365d9.jpeg.e686cb9d4a2f887ffbc3e1cf2319e308.jpeg

Tell Us: what are you most looking forward to?

A. Meeting the Fiverr Team

B. Meeting the Fiverr community & networking

C. Providing feedback to the Fiverr Team

D. Free drinks, swag and a little partying (don’t worry, we want you to have a good time)

Reply to @kashmiah: Hi Kashmiah! If you’re looking for a good venue for the next Los Angeles event, The Parlor on Melrose is great! I realize that it’s just down the street from the last L.A. event at The Melrose Umbrella Company, but there’s a lot of seating and an open feel.

Guest arvantechnolab

@kashmiah Sir we would like to join the event we are three persons want to come from india so please let us know we would like to make the visa procedures so please let us know if you can send me the particular invitations with three names let me know sir or else how the registration procedures is …Please assist on the same.

Archived