Newbie Here...any recommendations?

mariemck

I’ve been on Fiverr for about two weeks now although I was pretty inactive for one week because I was on vacation. I’ve currently had two sales and one interest but I would like top sellers recommendations on how to increase my sales. Where are some good places to advertise? Are my pictures okay or should I make them more enticing? I am willing to consider any suggestions anyone may have for me! Thanks!!

Hi, welcome to Fiverr.

I think the most important thing to become successful here is to provide value to your clients as much as you can. Give something over their expectation and they will come back to you.

To increase your sales at first, you must provide something different from other. Maybe cheaper price and faster delivery.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

I think apart from those valuable tips from matrixmotion you should create stunning gig gallery for your gigs. Specially the first image (maybe video) showing with your gig. It worked for me actually.

Also, with 2-3 ratings you can come to recommend list. It will really helpful to get more orders.

Best regards,

Disnadee

Archived