Introduce yourself to the community

jesseagan

Hey Everyone,

I’m Kayol and I’m from Canada. I joined Fiverr after seeing a segment from the comedy TV show Tosh.O about all the bizarre things people will do for $5. After purchasing about 20 gigs from fellow community members to promote my own website/blog, I decided to start offering simple gigs that I would actually be willing to do for only $5. I’ve used Fiverr to quickly increase the amount of my entries in my Portfolio. I also had to be careful not to under value myself as a professional in my field because I don’t want to give the impression to my loyal freelance clients that I’m willing to work for cheap. Therefore I’m very selective of what I offer in regards to Fiverr gigs.

All-in-all Fiverr has been a great way to build upon a Portfolio for higher valued products/services, gain more traffic, find outsource resources, and make a bit of additional income on the side.

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Everyone.

My name is Doug, AKA Fbrcold. Me and my wife both use this Fiverr account in order to make extra money. I have been in affiliate marketing and web design since 1999 which now seems like forever. I am slowly starting to switch much of my work over to Fiverr to get new clients. I look at it this way, they take 20% but If you calculate how much you would normally spend advertising your services it works out to about the same. My goal is to make 100,000 on Fiverr within the next couple years. I think I can offer quality work here which is why I get a lot of repeat customers. I wish everyone the best of luck!

Hey guys 🙂

I’m Woofy, and I joined Fiverr 3 years ago, and since then it has become my full-time & overtime job 😃 The reason why I joined this awesome community was to earn some extra income since I couldn’t find any job where I live, and it worked out just great 🙂

And since this global financial crisis has gotten worse & jobs are now impossible to find here, Fiverr kept on going and allowed me to sustain my family, and for that I am truly thankful!

Love your families and cherish every moment you spend with them! 🙂

Hey everyone! Resume_Wizard here! New to the forums.

What an awesome gig lankaebay! I collected it myself. Always looking for great graphic design.

I’m going to order some gigs related to exposure for my gigs first. But I’m coming back to get better graphics soon! Pretty sure you’ll have me as a customer lol.

Check out my gis and collect them if you think they’re useful! Thanks!

Resume help for Finance Positions: http://fiverr.com/resume_wizard/offer-expert-advice-for-editing-your-resume-for-a-finance-position

Resume help for IT positions: http://fiverr.com/resume_wizard/offer-expert-advice-for-editing-your-resume-for-an-internet-technology-position

Howdy everyone! I hope I’m doing this right! I’m new to fiverr, and have been spending a ton of time lurking. Well, not really lurking, reading all of your priceless tips on the forum, and yes, I think I read just about every word on the blog too. ( this is how I roll…I take it all in, and then I connect LOL!) I’m so excited to get started with gigs here, but I’m dragging my feet in hopes of getting it right. I have to get it right. I am mommy of four boys and recently left my full time job to stay at home. The last straw was being made to feel like a fool because I didn’t want to send my 5 year old into school sick with a tummy virus.

I’m very outgoing, and what I love to do most is write, connect, make new friends and help in any way I can. I’ve been through a lot in life and learned the only way to be is real. My second home is facebook.

My goals are lofty at this point in my life. I’m through playing small and barely getting by. ( This is why it’s been so important to me to read, read, read all of your advice!) My family needs a home, a home that we all fit in!!!

Okay. I’ve rambled enough. Please, ask me anything and throw your advice/tips my way! Looking forward to connecting, making new friends, and starting a new chapter in my life!!!

Hi everyone!

I’ve only been on Fiverr for almost 2 months now. I have been shocked at how this website has changed my life! I do voiceovers, and was expecting a few gigs a month - maybe earning $100 a month (maybe). In the two months I’ve been on Fiverr, I’ve done 300 gigs and have made over $2000. I had no idea it would take off as well as it has. There are times I feel overwhelmed by the gigs that come in (some days are crazy), and I’ve had a lot of very late nights trying to finish up gigs before getting up at 6am for my day job, but it’s all been worth it! I’m so glad to be part of the community now and read about other people’s successes.

Talk to you all soon!

-Actressellen

Guest tn5rr2012

Just wanted to drop by and Welcome everyone to Fiverr, pull up a chair, read through the posts and don;t forget to grab a cup of joe!

I just joined Fiverr this month. In September I had to make some difficult decisions regarding my dog. She was very sick and there was a chance she could be saved but the tests were going to be very expensive. I didn’t want to spend the rest of my life wondering if she could have lived. Long story short I did end up having to have her put to sleep, but at least I KNOW I did everything I could and I don’t have to deal with the 'what if’s for the rest of my life. Now I have a $3000 bill to pay off and no doggie, but it was worth it. I have 3 delivery routes that are bringing in decent money, but I am SO ready to quit them so I’m getting as creative as I can about bringing in the rest.

I specialize in writing and graphic design, but as time goes by I’m sure I can get more creative with my gigs. I have 2 orders in the works right now and I just set up my account this week, so I’m feeling encouraged.

Hey, well I’m Michael…

I Just joined a day ago or so…

Fiverr is amazing!

I was suspecting not to get any orders but when I checked my phone…

4 new orders in a day!

I started them… and one by one four more came in.

I now have done 8 gigs on my first day, and gave an extra gig to make a total of nine in my first full day.

My reaction… = 😮

Guest sandra4service

hi all, im cool serving people through fiverr and making nice money. i offer gigs on fiverr, check my gigs to see my customer feedbacks. fiverr has made me proud seller of my gigs. order yours and join the happy traffic trend u will not like to miss. waiting for you at the order page, thank you.

Guest sandra4service

hey all, i am a traffic expert, i offer gigs on traffic that stands the test of time. check my gigs and make your orders today, and see your sales multiply within 24 hours.

Hi, I’m James and I have been on fiverr for quiet a while buying gigs for my mates and clients and stuff. I recently come to the conclusion whilst helping people on a web design forum I could earn an income offering a more advanced, and indepth web review service. People often commented how good my feedback was, so then I seriously considered it.

I got laid off from my job as a content administrator ( 😦 ). Fiverr is a great medium to harness my skills both in terms of my service and how to run/market/manage myself etc along with building a reputable client base.

My dream would be to do web consulting and to be a lot of peoples ‘go to guy’, once they see my feedback brings results and thus spreading my work through word of mouth and of course having lots of happy clients who value what I do for them and seeing the changes bring growth and success! Everyone’s a winner! 🙂

Hi!!

My name is Dulan Sachithra Gallege.I got lot of sales on fiverr and already withdrawn $148 .I think fiverr is the best site to make money.good luck fiverr.I’m hope to have more sales on fiverr.

So,

If someone interested about my gigs.check here- http://fiverr.com/dulan260

Recently created gigs -

1.Turning your photo into an Artist masterpiece painting

http://fiverr.com/dulan260/make-your-photo-into-an-artist-masterpiece-painting

2.Give 1000+ Facebook LIKES for your fanpage or photo(Already completed a Order and got a positive feedback!!!)

http://fiverr.com/dulan260/give-200-facebook-likes

3.Make amazing hd video intro 'ROBOTIC logo transformation"

http://fiverr.com/dulan260/make-amazing-hd-video-intro-robotic-logo-transformation

4.Provide 100+ targeted TWITTER followers

http://fiverr.com/dulan260/provide-100-twitter-followers

5.Create professional,high quality,eye catching,killer Logos

http://fiverr.com/dulan260/create-professionalhigh-qualityeye-catchingkiller-logos

Thanks!! and Good luck for everyone on fiverr!!

Hello Guys, this is Harsh and I created my first gig just 2 days ago. I was motivated by reading numerous stories posted by giggers in the forums and so I am introducing to this huge community. I am from India working as Content Writer from the last 5 years. I have created just one gig so far and that is about creating a Landing Page. It is my request to all buyers and other members of this community to endow with some power packed tricks so that I can too start a new chapter of my life. Having a responsibility to feed 1 kid, i am hoping to receive something good on Fiverr!!

Guest yt_linkbuilder

Hello everyone, my name is Brianna I joined fiver just a couple a days ago and been loving it. I love the positive vibes from the Fiverr community, love their fast tech support, and especially love the positive comments i get after delivering my gigs, hope they keep coming, all my customers have been so nice so far. Fiverr is a great experience.

Hi everyone, my name is Michael. I stumbled on fiverr in December 2012 and i thought its nice so i joined but left it till January when i decided to have another look and i have been getting orders since and am now a level1 seller…Yippie…Thank you all for your tips on this forum…you guys are fantastic! Thanks a lot FIVERR-- you ROCK!!!

Hey everyone,

Im Andy and im an illustrator from the uk. I joined fiverr to broaden my freelance roots really. Sometimes i struggle to come up with warm ups everyday which get me going creatively for the rest of the day so I decided to offer my services to draw other peoples ideas in black and white. I’ve only been with fiverr for 5 or so days so im a bit of a noob but im really enjoying it so far I’ve gotten 5 orders and really enjoyed working with different people and hope to carry on enjoying and using this site to sell my services…

All in all I think its a great way to offer small services and interact with some cool people. I have already told some of my other designer friends about it.

Hope you are all well and enjoying your experiences too.

Andy

Archived