Introduce yourself to the community

jesseagan

I joined Fiverr last 6 months ago and it has proven to be useful for me in terms of buying services and also in selling my gigs.

I am a Level 2 seller and I am into traffic services, CPA and Clickbank gigs where you buy my gigs and follow the instructions to build an automated income for yourself.

GOD bless all my clients and Fiverr.

I will forever be grateful to you Fiverr for making me contribute to people’s life through your platform.

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Reply to @headdiva101:

I remember when you were still a levels seller headdiva. Awesome Job! I think you would benefit well from being mentioned in my blog. I would love to feature you in it sometime.

Hi! I joined Fiverr nine months ago, during a really hard time with my family. My husband was laid-off, my mother-in-law had a massive stroke, my father-in-law had a heart attack, my little boy was getting harassed in school and I was sick. Yeah, it was awful, lol. Feeling pretty helpless, I decided I wanted to try and bring in a little extra money, mostly for morale boosting and while it was slow, it was something.

Now, things are better at home and I’m hooked on Fiverr. I love the feeling that I’m working at things I love – writing, crocheting, reading – and helping to support my family. It’s been a real life saver, spirit-wise (and health-wise as it distracts from the pain of my condition, PHN.) I love how my work and outlook has improved. I’m really grateful to Fiverr, it’s breathed new life and confidence into me. 😃

Howdy all,

My name is Pao and I’m from Indonesia. I’ve been on fiverr from quite a year+ now.

I can’t tell you how lucky I was to find this site from a random tweet from my twitter.

I was in depressed state of my life before, since I’ve failed in establishing some businesses and later can’t get a proper job after graduated from university :). Then I saw the random tweet and it lead me here to fiverr.com.

Fiverr is more than a workplace for me, it actually helps get back on my foot and confidence in life. I always think doing gigs here as therapy steps to get better and better. As for the experiences, at the first 2-3 months I got almost no active order (maybe only 3-4 if I remembered correctly). But then everything got better and one of my gig got featured and now I am getting steady number of gigs/month 🙂

I’m glad to be the part of this community, it was a huge difference this site made to my life.

Thank you fiverr.

Pao.

Hi there, I’m Gabby and I can answer questions about people by just looking at them - be it in person or in a photo. I’ve been ‘reading faces’ for quite some time for friends/family until someone suggested I start a Fiverr gig. So lo and behold, here I am 🙂

Hello Everyone,

I am Jagjeet Singh student of BSC.IT (Distance Education) Last year. I am 20 years old. I doing the full time job as a computer operator and account assiantant. I have not any professional knowledge in any field but because am used photoshop or coralDRAW so that i have little bit good knowledge about it. That’s by i start work on fiverr.

I am join the fiverr ago two years with my orkut friend (JATIN) using partnership account. We start the our logo design services and we get many orders. When we both are very happy with fiverr and now my friend left the fiverr because of our studies. But i am still here because fiverr is great place to earn money in home and connect with worldwide people.

I collect our college fee from fiverr and also buy one bike, laptop and mobile. So that i love fiverr which provide me the great opportunity to earn extra money in sitting home.

So that i gave the great thanks for the fiverr team. 🙂 ^:)^

Have a great day 🙂

Jagjeet Singh

I joined fiverr before 1 year back for hiring some good service providers for my sites. I am running some business sites. When I seen some good gigs and hired services, I got accurate results and service satisfaction in few bucks. I marked that in fiverr there is no service available for manual directory submission and people are hiring this service from another sites and spending so much money with not guarantee of satisfaction. I am aware of this, manual directory submission is most useful off page link building technique if you target some good directories.

Daily I am collecting some good live directories for submitting my own business sites. Due to this reason, I started some gigs in fiverr for providing full satisfaction with nice manual directory submission service and I am amazing to see that I got very good response and earn money too.

Yet I didn’t believe that I entered in fiverr for buying gigs and now I am also offering gigs. Better service with reasonable rate always satisfies customers. Thanks a fiverr too for providing such nice opportunity to me.

Have a nice Nice day.

Git

Wow! The first thing I have to say is that I am absolutely amazed by ALL of your fiverr stories! Together we are creating a new future of infinite opportunities =)

As for me… and my short little story, I’ve been a fiverr buyer for sometime now, though I didn’t recently truly become an active seller until I ran into the most amazing Whiteboard Animation Creation Software. I saw it and new that I wasn’t the only person who could use animated videos to expand the world, so I created a quick little fiverr gig video, started the gig and wall la! I’ve been so busy with work the past few months alone, between the animations, script writing and social media marketing on fiverr, that I actually cancelled some outside gigs I was doing because I’m having more fun and making more money on fiverr than I have been on any other freelancing site.

I’m getting ready now to expand my fiverr work more into writing, as I’m sure we’ve all seen the uptick in requests for ebook writing and ghostwriting assistance, and I know we can help fill those needs somehow =)

Before I end my “intro”, I’d just like to say “thanks” to everyone who’s read and who will read my own little story along with everyone elses.

Fiverr Rocks =)

~Amanda

Guest aldzmodelo

Hi! I am aldzmodelo. I joined fiverr to buy some gigs but now I am offering some seo gigs particularly manual link building. I made the first gig for my sister so that she can earn money and use it for her allowance in school. Now that we are getting some orders I am helping her to beat the deadline and I am getting addicted.

happy selling!

Hi

Great to read these posts and i have been here from a year. But struggling to come up to. In some past few months, i had started my gigs on iPhone / Android application development. This gave me a real boost. People started reaching me and i like being on fiverr here more. Thank you Fiverr

Thanks and have a wonderful stay to all of you on here 🙂

Nazimrunnisa

Hi All

I started on fiverr about a month ago and already have 26 orders, 100% satisfied customers, a great way to earn a bit extra.

The orders over the last week have dried up though, anyone know what im doing wrong, I have the same gigs i had at the start, is it because im not as visible now, how can i fix this, also how do you get featured?

cheers

Tony

Hi folks,

I’m Paul.

There are some very interesting people on here.

I have worn many hats to manage my company. I have “almost” been a successful podcaster of the “shock jock” variety. My last and now defunct podcast took the world by storm and I don’t yet feel like identifying myself too specifically. I am a web developer, musician, producer, a single father and more.

My academic background is a degree in Philosophy. I’m a proud philosopher.

I’m happy to be somewhat professionally reborn here as one of my professional projects.

I joined Fiverr a little over a year ago and left it dormant in the meanwhile. A couple weeks into January this past month I decided that I would try to post some gigs.

I was immediately pleased to get work on day one with my very first gig, and maintained an average of almost an order a day the first couple weeks. I managed to make Level 1 sales which gave me a little thrill.

I am sorta like "what the heck was I waiting for?"

The bottom line is that I’m fascinated by the novelty of this medium to make an income. I get a kick out of people monetizing their talents, whatever they are. I’m always taken back by people who have created a successful gig, particularly artists who would have otherwise had a hard time scraping a penny out of anywhere for what they do. This is truly fascinating.

I’m not only amazed by what people are doing but what still has yet to be done. There’s much latitude for all kinds of creativity, and this is one of the things that fascinate me most. I see people on here who might have trouble “fitting in to society,” who found a niche for whatever strange thing they sell and it works. I say that’s awesome.

Fiverr has incredible potential and I perceive it as an "early amazing opportunity."

Frankly, I’m not exaggerating when I say that it’s the first thing that has made me “exited” in a while.

Best of luck to you all and please let me know if I can be of service with my gigs to help anyone along.

Peace.

Hi friends,

My name is Hristo Butchvarov and I’m from Bulgaria. I joined Fiverr a year ago just to try what was all about. I’ve worked (and still does) like freelance graphic designer and had great reputation in one of the biggest outsourcing websites. I was also working with many other clients that I connected trough the years. My point was that I wasn’t taking it seriously. Just $5 for my designs when they cost lot more? No no, this ain’t for me. I had few orders, but nothing to make me think about it.

Then one month ago I created a new gig ( http://fiverr.com/rozerart/create-an-infographic ) and people start to order it. They started to like and share it. And I started to think. Why not? Why not build my Fiverr profile and reputation the way it should be. Now after one month I just love Fiverr and I’m spending lot more time and straight in it. I know it’s not going to happen for just one day, but I’m ready. Ready to work hard…

Hi, I’m Jane and I found out about Fiverr.com through a radio show I was listening to in the car one day. I was trying to figure out how I could stay home and make some money. I listened and tried to figure out what I would be good at and what might be of interest as a service to others. I found something that I tend to do all of the time anyway and after 2 weeks of having the gig posted, I had 10 orders. I was really happy and once I became a Level 1 seller I was really excited! My creative juices are flowing and I’m really hoping this can turn into something like a part-time to my part-time job. Eventually, I’ll just have this but if I can make enough money monthly to allow me to stay home, I will do it.

Thanks everyone!!!

Guest radiowavesus

Hello,

I’ve been a radio and voiceover professional for 30+ years. I found fiverr last year and filed it away in my bookmarks and then, just forgot about it.

After moving back to a Very rural part of the BlueRidge Mountains due to my mother being 84 years old and alone, and not able to find work, I was online looking for work from home opportunities when I remembered fiverr. I created my profile and a gig, not really expecting much, but 2 months and 60+ gigs later, I am Very Happy and Grateful for this company!

Because of my major market experience, years in the industry and the fact that I am doing what I truly Love, I believe my projects stand out. I am always looking for advice on how I can raise sales and will certainly offer any helping hand to others.

But the most important thing for me is not the money. It’s what I can do to help other and give back. I donate a portion of what I receive here on fiverr to worthy causes like The Race for the Cure and Save a child’s heart foundation. I am also very willing to create 30 second radio spots for free to help charities and the less fortunate. I believe that we receive so much more by giving!

The very best to all of you! May all of your dreams come true. Thank you for reading my story and for sharing yours!

With much Gratitude,

Michael

Archived