Request for Review and Appeal

I was working with a client and delivered their order. The client mentioned they couldn't open the document because they were on a plane and didn't have a PC, so they asked me to send it via email. I agreed to share the document through email but made it clear that I only work through Fiverr and don't operate outside the platform. Now, my account is restricted, which is frustrating. I have always adhered to Fiverr's policies and consistently respected them. Here is my message to the client. "Please share the em#il with me. We only conduct business through this platform, so kindly avoid contacting or working with us outside of Fiverr." My only intention was to help my client.

I received my first warning for delivering an empty order, even though the order was actually delivered through chat. This third warning was intended to help the client. Please help me, Fiverr.

So, 2 out of 3 warnings were unintentional. I've completed over 200 orders and received nearly 100 reviews. I hope Fiverr will reconsider its decision. There have been numerous occasions where clients asked for direct contact, and I always avoided it because I know it's against Fiverr's policy. However, this one time, I made a mistake.

@Lena @ana_tomy @filipdevaere@breals@catwriter

Screenshot 2024-08-04 023858.png

• Like 7

8 hours ago, drhifaghaffar said:

I've spent important years growing my presence on Fiverr, and it shouldn't all end in the blink of an eye. I'm heartbroken. 

I'm sorry to say: If you have been here on Fiverr for so long then why did you break the rules by requesting your buyer for email address even it's a TOS violation? Your buyer could have waited until he/she opens her/his laptop or PC. Why urgent? Also, only Fiverr Support can help you with your issue. I hope it gets fixed.

Good Luck!

• Like 6

22 hours ago, drhifaghaffar said:

The client mentioned they couldn't open the document because they were on a plane and didn't have a PC, so they asked me to send it via email.

If the buyer was not able to download the files from Fiverr, how can they download them from their email? Okay, you might say they can use their phone, but doesn’t Fiverr also work on Android and iOS? It doesn’t make any sense!

If they could download files from their email, then what's the problem with Fiverr mobile app. Since the buyer was "texting" with you, it indicates that they already have it installed on their mobile phone. If they can type messages with you, why can’t they download the attachments?

Instead of breaking the rules, you should always educate buyers on the correct procedures.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

12 minutes ago, drhifaghaffar said:

@Lena Ma'am, I'm looking forward to hearing your valuable insights.

Hello @drhifaghaffar 

I regret to inform you that there is nothing I can do in this situation. As advised in the previous replies, only CS can solve this issue for you. I understand your position, but regrettably, my ability to assist is limited. I don't have an insight into their work so the best advice I can give you is to wait, to be patient, and to finish any active orders if possible. We will inform you as soon as we have an update. 

I appreciate your understanding.

• Like 7

14 hours ago, drhifaghaffar said:

@ana_tomy Could you please assist me? I haven't received a response from customer support yet. Could you let me know how long it might take?

Hi @drhifaghaffar, as previously explained by both moderators and experienced Fiverr members, there's nothing to be done on our end about this issue. Since you have 3 active warnings on your account, it's unlikely you'll get it back. Warnings are considered a learning opportunity and a reminder to carefully read ToS and make sure you avoid repeating the mistake in the future, however in your case, whatever the intention behind the violation might be, it's still a violation, and now you've violated ToS 3 times. Please wait patiently to hear back from the team, they'll inform you once a decision is made. Good luck with your future endeavours 🍀

• Like 4