account has been temporarily disabled

mohamabalmohaim

Question

19 hours ago, sarimhassan436 said:

Hi @Lena mam,

Hope you are doing well,

I am facing the same issue . I did not know previously that scanned documents are not allowed . I tried few times but now they say your account is temporarily restricted. Now i have come to know that i have to upload real picture of document and not the scanned one. My client is waiting for me as i have got their data . He is my permanent client . Please give me one chance to verify my ID. I shall be very thankful to you for your kindness, I hope you will help me resolve my issue .

Regards,

Sarimhassan436

I'm facing same problem any reply for you friend 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

9 answers to this question

HI @mohamabalmohaim, sadly there's nothing to be done in this case, as it was reviewed multiple times by the relevant team. A manual review was done as well, and the decision was made and cannot be changed. I'll merge this post to the previous one with the same subject. Good luck with your future endevours 🍀

Hello @mohamabalmohaim 

Your ticket #11897714 is open and is currently being handled by our Customer Support. They will reach out to you soon. Please refrain from opening additional tickets as it will be difficult to keep up with multiple requests.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

• Like 2
  • Support 1

hello @Lena I have replied that can't get new attempts

please I am ready to provide anything you ask for, a video of me with my ID, because my ID is complete and matches the account. I know that the picture may be unclear due to photography, but how can my work history be destroyed with just a photo of my ID? I have not violated any policy yet. Please help me.

• Like 1

Brother I have received a reply from lena mam and she said my ticket is open and fiver support will reach me shortly. I you have also contacted their help support team then you should also wait. I think it is a minor issue and fiverr team will help us and will reactivate our account.

I have been working with Fiverr for more than three years and my rating is 5 stars, and it was the reason for my success and not forgot it in any time 

On the 17th of July, I received a notification confirming my identity. I think this is a procedure I liked from Fiverr because it would be more reliable, but I was surprised that after attempts from I confirm my identity every time and it appears that it is not clear, but in the end my account is restricted and every time I write to support it tells me that no further attempts can be made. I have all the means to confirm my identity and everything is identical to my account, even the profile picture is identical to the same picture in the ID and the selfie picture and I am ready to find a way to confirm my identity.

Question. Is it possible to end my career path with clients for 3 years with a problem that could be a simple technical one?

I appreciate if fiverr support team send real person to review my ID card manually also ready to send what requested from me

I opened a ticket but there is no communication. I know that the support team is very busy and I appreciate that, but I feel that my career path has ended and I have no ability to work again.

• Like 1

please help me to reach for support team

@milos_siena @ana_tomy 

I'm sorry for mention but not see any reply on my question 

I am ready to submit my ID via Zoom meeting. Anything you ask for. If you want to send my ID scanned, no problem. I lost everything that belongs to me due to a simple error. The system was unable to recognize the ID because it was not clear. How can I waste 3 years of history with just a simple technical error? I did not violate any of the terms of use. Also, my rating is 5 stars from all customers. Please help me. I have lost all my work, unfortunately.

@ana_tomy thanks for your replying but I see I don't make any thing against rules of fiverr how my account is disabled 

I am sure that if an attempt or confirmation is made via Zoom, the problem will be solved

If you can reach this subject to team that responsible about verification will be very happy