Finding Difficulty to rank my gig

Hi, though i am a new seller ,i wil say be patient because there are a lot fake buyers around. Be aware of them. Apart from that your gig is looking good  although you can make certain changes according to need.

Our can we reach more clicks?

I'm unable to receive more clicks on my gigs although I have used Keywords and everything required. Please suggest 

How can I win my First deal?

Still facing difficulty with winning my First client 

• Like 3
  • Up 1

You have a gig for ghostwriting but in your other gigs you have FAQs that say "how much time you can give in a week" as a question (no ?) and another says "Which tools you can work on?". So things like that could probably be improved grammatically.

You say your timezone is "24/7" and in your ghostwriting gig the main gig image says "Availble 24/7"

I doubt saying you're available 24/7 is really going to help much (maybe it might at the lowest prices but it will probably seem unrealistic by a lot of people if you don't have a team). You probably won't find many top rated sellers saying that (unless they had a team).

In your gig "I will provide fulltime customer support service, admin assistant for email management"

the video subtitles say "With over experience of three years, I excel in telephone chat..". It might be better if that was reworded.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 1
  • Up 1

Gigs ranking is a time taking process

Hey Everybody,
I have started working on my gigs recently, which include optimizing gigs adding video, and keywords in descriptions. It has helped me as my gig impressions increased and clicks are also increasing but still, I am unable to grab my first deal. But I am very hopeful and encouraged only due to my consistency.  

Hello @rawalkhan1917 

Our algorithm takes into account many factors, so the results vary for each user. As the marketplace is ever-changing and competitive, it's great that you're being proactive and optimizing your Gigs. That is a great way to ensure that your Gigs stand out.

Starting something new is always challenging. It can feel overwhelming and difficult to get the ball rolling but don't let that discourage you. Since you joined us recently, allow me to provide you with a few pointers that can be helpful to you. If you’re just getting started, I recommend that you check out our free Fiverr Learn course.

The Forum is full of information and great discussions. As a new member, we recommend that you read through some of the previous posts made, as they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started. If you would like to ask the community for suggestions on your Gig, please post in the Gig Advice section. 

Here are a few that I recommend for new freelancers:

Good luck! 🍀 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so Lena for such an informative response. I will those links you mentioned and completely agree with you that it take a lot of time to achieve good results. I am very happy to be in such a supportive community thanks once again. 

Regards 

what the top tips to engage with Fiverr algorithms?

Nowadays I am working on my gigs optimization But I am still unable to catch the algorithms of Fiverr. But I am very optimistic I will find my First client Soon.
Share your experience of how engaged with your first client and how much time it took to grab your first client.
Regards

• Like 1