Why i ain't got any orders. πŸ˜β€‹

Doing Something I Don't Want to Do: Considering Quitting Fiverr 😒

I don't know πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ, but this post might be my last on the Fiverr forum or even on Fiverr itself.

For the past few months, I started Fiverr and published my first gig My Gig Click Here Β Here. It's been around months now, and I haven't received any orders. My impressions are lower than you can imagine πŸ“‰.

I don't know what I did wrong, but this is it. I am learning programming, even though I am just 14 πŸ‘Ά – maybe too young, right? But then my PC crashes every time I open it πŸ’». I can barely open 5 tabs at once; otherwise, it will close immediately. Since I can't afford to buy a new PC πŸ’Έ, I thought I had to start earning, so I started Fiverr.

You see, this is what I got in the last few months. I've decided to quit Fiverr because I'm not getting any orders πŸšͺ. I shared my gig on LinkedIn, even offering a 20% discount for the first order, but nothing happened. I barely got 20 impressions, 10 clicks, and 0 orders 😒.

Thanks, everybody πŸ™.

I love you all ❀️, and thanks for taking the time to read this post 😒😭.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, sanyi_diriba said:

I don't know what I did wrong, but this is it. I am learning programming, even though I am just 14

Wow! 14 years old and starting as an freelancer.Β  Maybe you are too young, but well done for trying.Β  You will come to learn that freelancing is a tough job, some of us have taken years to get where we are.Β  But here's the thing.Β 

1. Nothing replaces experience, you may think you're an expert at 14, but you're not.Β  Β Learn your trade, become an expert by reading and practicing. Rinse and Repeat

2. Getting knockbacks is part of the process.Β  Every one you get will make you stronger and more determined.Β 

3. Save and invest in the right equipment.Β  Β There is nothing more frustrating than trying to work with one arm tied behind your back.Β 

Keep your Fiverr profile ticking over and the background, get educated and become the very best you can be.Β Β 

Good luck.

Edited by breals
  • Like 5

I understand your feelings and concerns.
What I know, based on your age, you are not allowed to run an independent account on Fiverr; it should be under parental supervision or a parental account. Additionally, buyers might hesitate to assign work when they realize from your gig picture that they will be dealing with a kid.

You should also improve your gig description and remove any contact information from it.

image.png.90c71444d5a1097144249e16c654812a.png

image.png.c9917bc83db42de173c6949863d1c0d5.png

• Like 5

@sanyi_diribaΒ Firstly, hats off! When I was 14, I didn't even know what freelancing was, haha!

Just a note: If you plan to discontinue Fiverr for now, consider fixing all issues in your gig and aligning it with the TOS -- such as removing email address from thumbnails, descriptions, etc, as @navid_zafarΒ mentioned. If your account and gigs are not aligned with the TOS, Fiverr may ban your account, even if you're not actively using it. A ban would mean you won't be able to use Fiverr at any stage of your life, even when you're older and have more skills, as bans are permanent.

• Like 3

@rawque_guliaΒ Thanks a lot.

Yea i am actually planing on giving it a time.Β 

And i am gonna make all contact info just only in fiverr i am gonna remove my email address and linkiden.

I now understand putting another contact info out of fiverr is count as scamming.

Thank you so much...

• Like 3

Hi, according to the ToS I believe you are too young at 14 to be selling here professionally on Fiverr, and would otherwise get your account closed because of your age. Also, it would be hard to convince most buyers you are truly a professional at 14. Best advice is to work along side an adult guardian as a team doing work.Β 

Β 

Disclaimer: Fiverr's Terms of Service require that all users beΒ at least 18 years of ageΒ and of legal age to form a binding contract.Β 

• Like 3

Hello Everyone ,

So, I recently started fiverr and I published my first Gig. But it's been a month now and i didn't got any orders i don't know what is wrong i tried everything to get a orders but noting changes. Can you please tell me what is wrong with my Gig and why i am not getting any orders. πŸ™‚

Thanks,Β 

• Like 5

After reading through your gig, here are some issues that I can see.

1. Your gallery. Your primary gallery image (Essentially your gig thumbnail) isn't very appealing. It's super generic, looks like it was taken from a template, and doesn't identify you as unique in any way. Also, you only have one image in your gig. Maybe you can show off your work with your other two picture spots, as well as maybe even use a video showing how your video is interactive. If you just have one picture that claims that you will do something, buyers might still doubt your ability. You need to prove your ability to a customer before they reach out to you.

2. Your gig description. Firstly, it is quite short. Explain your goals for your project, how you will work for your customer, as well as additional details if you think they are needed. You have 1,200 characters, make the most of it. Also, add formatting to your gig description. Use bolding and highlighting to help customers understand the purpose of your gig better. You're in a sea of competition, so a customer that has clicked on your gig will only give you a minute of attention. If your gig description is boring and hard to read, then you're in trouble. (Also I've checked your gig description and options, it looks like you need some grammar fixes 😬)

3.Β Be more descriptive with your options. As of right now, they simply read "Single page or landing page X - X Sections" + "Works on X". Maybe be more descriptive?

Good luck! πŸ™‚

• Like 3
  • Up 2

Posted (edited)

#1 Rate my fiverr gig video!

Hello every one,Β πŸ˜€

So, Since I started fiverr I posted around 2 posts why I'm not getting any impressions and orders. So from all of the comments I got top 3 things to do.

1.To customize my fiverr gig description:-This was the first problem on my gig my description was so terrible so i customized my description & within 24hrΒ I got around 50 Impression but no orders.

2.To create a fiverr gig video:-So I decided to create an amazing video ever for my gig which i finished but i didn't published yet i am gonna put the video below and you guys rate the video for me so that I can publish.Β 

3.To create a thumbnail:- IΒ didn't even started😐 but I'm waiting for you guys to give me some tips on how I can create the best thumbnail that is gonna stand out.Β πŸ™‚

Thanks to peoples who told me all this! @priyank_modΒ @ghoshradheΒ 

Edited by sanyi_diriba
  • Like 2