Webinar: Hear from the freelancers who've reached $1M in Fiverr orders

Kesha

3 hours ago, visualstudios said:

I have no problem with agencies - I am one, but I present as one.

Once upon a time, I had my husband on a profile picture you see on my forum image. I used it as the image on my Fiverr profile. When I became a TRS, I was told I must switch the image to be of me alone because the badge was meant for me alone. Yet, these $1M individual sellers can pass themselves off as accounts run by separate people . . . 🤔

• Like 19
  • Up 6

1 minute ago, vickiespencer said:

Once upon a time, I had my husband on a profile picture you see on my forum image. I used it as the image on my Fiverr profile. When I became a TRS, I was told I must switch the image to be of me alone because the badge was meant for me alone. Yet, these $1M individual sellers can pass themselves off as accounts run by separate people . . . 

Yeah, we can use a logo, but not a photo of the two of us - even though Fiverr (our SM's, CS, etc.) know we are two, and are fine with it. 

• Like 17

23 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Congrats to those that got the award. Although I couldn't help but notice that most of these people, if you research a bit, tend to have a team around them. So it's not exactly fair to compete against, because they don't always do all the work themselves. So obviously they can get such an achievement a lot faster than even the quickest human being would. But then again, this is a problem that Fiverr has in general. You have the "face" of an account taking orders and distributing them to their team or outsourcing, but there's no reference of any team. Yet if you search deep enough, you will immediately see that online they brag about how easy it is to make money and run a team. However, the other, true lone freelancers that don't have a team end up with their success scores lowered because we are compared to these "agencies" that show themselves as a one-man(woman) operation. That's certainly unfair, and clearly those people are being awarded and also rewarded with prime spots in search results. 

Well said. You have a point actually.

• Like 17

On 7/2/2024 at 10:01 AM, Kesha said:

We’re thrilled to spotlight a remarkable milestone achieved by some of our exceptional freelancers on Fiverr: Earning $1M+ in orders!

In honor of their achievements, we’re hosting a special webinar where these Fiverr millionaires will share their journeys, insights, and secrets to success. This is a unique opportunity to gain invaluable wisdom directly from those who have made it big on Fiverr.

Join us Tuesday, July 9 at 10 a.m. ET as we celebrate their success and learn how to reach new heights with freelancing. Don’t miss out!

For more details and to register, visit here.

REGISTERED!!! I WILL BE THERE 😎😎

• Like 16
  • Congrats! 1

On 7/5/2024 at 11:22 AM, chuanwang897 said:

Hi

How should I register? Why is this problem occurring? Thank you.

Screenshot of registration.png

Hi! Please kindly enter the Captcha at the end of the registration in order to verify to the system you are human. Please send me a private message if you are still unable to register and I will see how I can manually sign you up. 

• Like 14

On 7/4/2024 at 2:58 PM, alham_rabbi said:

I couldn't earn even a dollar, let alone one million.

Takes some persistence and skills, of course, but Fiverr is no respecter of persons. If these honorees can do it, you can too. 🤗

Hope to see you in the webinar!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

On 7/3/2024 at 5:25 AM, carineb said:

Unfair?!

One of these millionaires contacted me a few years ago to outsource some of his orders to me while suggesting that I contract outside of Fiverr. Violating Fiverr policies is very profitable for some sellers...

Hi there! All these sellers were vetted by Trust and Safety team before we moved forward with the awards and we weren't able find anything against any of them. In the future, we encourage you to report any Fiverr users who are violating our Terms of Services. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

I am glad to learn about them for the great success🤑. It is quite motivating for freelancers here to keep going and working smart. I have enrolled already to the webinar. 😎

Thank you

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Kesha said:

we encourage you to report any Fiverr users who are violating our Terms of Services. 

I reported this seller several years ago (on Fiverr and on another platform too).

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, teamandromeda said:

Hi I´m waiting since more than 1 hr and it didn´t started? 

Hi! The webinar is running behind. It will start at 12 P.M. ET

• Like 13

21 hours ago, Kesha said:

Hi there! All these sellers were vetted by Trust and Safety team before we moved forward with the awards and we weren't able find anything against any of them. In the future, we encourage you to report any Fiverr users who are violating our Terms of Services. 

One of those was looking on facebook groups to outsource the work for cheap. I've seen it with my own eyes lol.

• Like 15

• 2 weeks later...