Seller Plus and Promoted Gigs are A Joke

lcwritten

Not sure if it’s just me. But I seem to be paying Fiverr a great deal of money to help promote and feature my gigs only to get terrible customer support and little to no sales results. 

This platform’s performance has gone downhill the past few years. They just take take take from sellers. 

Can anyone relate or recommend a better freelancer outlet? 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

Seller Plus can be ok for some, but it won't guarantee sales, so unles you want access to the extra features they offer.. it's skippable. 

As for promoted gigs, it varies based on your gig performance, or who knows why. In April I had 10x the investment back in sales, but in May I paid $1 more than what I earned via promoted gigs, so it was useless. In general, I tend to do ok with Promoted Gigs, but results are not guaranteed and even if people click on the gig, that doesn't mean they will ever buy it.

• Like 7
  • Up 2

I’ve stopped promoting my gigs. The recommended cap has doubled over the past three months. The algorithm isn’t reading my title and tags right. Therefore, it’s not  bringing good matches to me at all anymore.

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

Seller plus is worth it for the request to order feature alone - and by alone, I mean it's worth it exclusively for that. Everything else is nearly pointless.

Absolutely! RTO is a game changer. The rest - very little value.

• Like 5
  • Up 4

3 hours ago, sparx_intros said:

The promoted gigs feature is working pretty well for me.

Wait for next month or the next few months, I had a similar thing happen and last month I ended up spending more than I earned. Mind you, the gig I promote has the "recommended" tag, so it's prone to surpass competitors. Promoted Gigs doesn't guarantee sales, that's a given. Sometimes it might help more than expected, other times nah...

• Like 2

In my case, the Promoted gig works nicely. I've one gig that I promote. I've been promoting that gig for the last 10 months and gained more than the expansion. So It's quite well for me. About Seller Plus, I'm using these features but I think I can't take all the benefits from it, I just enjoy 7 days of quick money clearing and sometimes coupons. If someone can mention the total benefits of seller plus to understand me, Thank you for that in advance.

• Like 2