How long does it usually take for support to answer a ticket?

qubemotion

Question

It's been more than a day (almost 2 days) and still fiverr support did not answer my ticket, at this point I feel like there are no supports or worse they don't care about sellers and their status.

I don't know if this is normal or not but it is not anything near acceptable, at least they should notify users that it may take longer than anticipated usual time, this is a matter about an order I have and is somehow urgent and still they did not even answered my question. I even replied to it and no answers yet.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2

19 answers to this question

4 hours ago, qubemotion said:

It's been more than a day (almost 2 days) and still fiverr support did not answer my ticket, at this point I feel like there are no supports or worse they don't care about sellers and their status.

I don't know if this is normal or not but it is not anything near acceptable, at least they should notify users that it may take longer than anticipated usual time, this is a matter about an order I have and is somehow urgent and still they did not even answered my question. I even replied to it and no answers yet.

It varies. Since it's the weekend, there are fewer staff members available to handle tickets. You shouldn't expect a response from a business during the weekend.

Typically, response times range from 24 to 72 hours for most users. If your issue is complex, it may require the support team to consult with relevant departments before they can provide you with a solution. If you're a Seller Plus member, you'll experience shorter wait times. Pro sellers receive even faster service.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, smashradio said:

It varies. Since it's the weekend, there are fewer staff members available to handle tickets. You shouldn't expect a response from a business during the weekend.

Typically, response times range from 24 to 72 hours for most users. If your issue is complex, it may require the support team to consult with relevant departments before they can provide you with a solution. If you're a Seller Plus member, you'll experience shorter wait times. Pro sellers receive even faster service.

So I should expect an answer with 3 business days, well I have to say I am sorry for judging in first place, I didn't know this as my last ticket was solved in a day. that being said I shouldn't expect an answer for today as well. but how about an urgent issue? 

• Like 3

On 5/13/2024 at 12:54 AM, smashradio said:

Well sadly 72 hours passed and still my ticket is unanswered, basically after 5 days my ticket has no answers, at this point I deserve to just insult whoever is responsible for this issue in my mind.

At any rate this is not acceptable, do they really care about sellers? 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, qubemotion said:

Well sadly 72 hours passed and still my ticket is unanswered, basically after 5 days my ticket has no answers, at this point I deserve to just insult whoever is responsible for this issue in my mind.

At any rate this is not acceptable, do they really care about sellers? 

I'm very sorry to hear that you've had to wait for so long. This isn't normal. 

I suggest keeping that insult inside your mind for the time being. Insults rarely help, even th ough I totally get why you feel that way. I would, too! 

At this point, I'd suggest updating your ticket and ask for a response. It does help to be polite - remember that support representatives are humans just like us, and I'm pretty sure something went wrong with your ticket at this point. Alternatively, they might have far too much to do, but still, five days isn't an acceptable response time. 

In the meantime, perhaps @Lena or @Kesha can bump this with support to speed up the process? May I suggest a stronger blend of Darjeeling tea for the support staff? 😁

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, sazzad0071 said:

Same situation here. Because of some fiverr bugs, I am facing some problems asn already informed the support centre. Its already 3 days but no response yet.

It's absurd, we are paying 20% fee on each prder and even tips and still have worst support compared to pther major platforms

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, smashradio said:

I'm very sorry to hear that you've had to wait for so long. This isn't normal. 

I suggest keeping that insult inside your mind for the time being. Insults rarely help, even th ough I totally get why you feel that way. I would, too! 

At this point, I'd suggest updating your ticket and ask for a response. It does help to be polite - remember that support representatives are humans just like us, and I'm pretty sure something went wrong with your ticket at this point. Alternatively, they might have far too much to do, but still, five days isn't an acceptable response time. 

In the meantime, perhaps @Lena or @Kesha can bump this with support to speed up the process? May I suggest a stronger blend of Darjeeling tea for the support staff? 😁

Lol, I've always been a bit of a hothead, but you're right, mistakes happen and we're all human. 😅🤷‍♂️ It's just not cool to be intentionally rude or disrespectful. I hope they eventually respond, but I'm not holding my breath. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 3

Just now, qubemotion said:

Lol, I've always been a bit of a hothead, but you're right, mistakes happen and we're all human. 😅🤷‍♂️ It's just not cool to be intentionally rude or disrespectful. I hope they eventually respond, but I'm not holding my breath. 🤷‍♂️

I'm snarky as hell when need be, and I do enjoy injecting a bit of sarcasm whenever a company doesn't do their job properly. I hope this gets resolved for you soon. Anyway, I chimed in on your other post as well, given that you mentioned the order went late. You could always use the resolution center to extend the delivery time automatically 🙂 

(Never hold your breath when it comes to Fiverr. We would all be dying of hypoxia if we did - lol)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, smashradio said:

I'm snarky as hell when need be, and I do enjoy injecting a bit of sarcasm whenever a company doesn't do their job properly. I hope this gets resolved for you soon. Anyway, I chimed in on your other post as well, given that you mentioned the order went late. You could always use the resolution center to extend the delivery time automatically 🙂 

(Never hold your breath when it comes to Fiverr. We would all be dying of hypoxia if we did - lol)

Thanks for your answers. Still, I hope Fiverr finds my excuse reasonable. Like I said, I don't understand if they don't accept it. It was just another experience to extend delivery times in such cases to more than a week.

• Like 3

Hi there! I see that your ticket is in the queue and a representative should be reaching out to you shortly. As a heads up, our system prioritizes older messages so it's best to refrain from sending multiple messages under one ticket so that your request is not pushed lower into the queue. 

• Like 3

Just now, Kesha said:

Hi there! I see that your ticket is in the queue and a representative should be reaching out to you shortly. As a heads up, our system prioritizes older messages so it's best to refrain from sending multiple messages under one ticket so that your request is not pushed lower into the queue. 

Thank you very much, Kesha, for the update. I truly appreciate it.

Additionally, thank you for the advice you provided. I actually sent a new message just an hour ago, so you are correct about the queue.

• Like 4

On 5/12/2024 at 5:24 PM, smashradio said:

On 5/12/2024 at 5:42 PM, webcut said:

It depends. I usually get reply within 5-7 hours. But you can wait 24-72 hours. I believe you must get reply within 24 hours. Thank you!

Also, this is the response time for Seller Plus but it is typically longer for everyone else. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Kesha said:

Also, this is the response time for Seller Plus but it is typically longer for everyone else. 

How long should it be for non seller plus users if not 72 hours? 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, smashradio said:

Useless GIF - Useless - Discover & Share GIFs

Do you want sellers and buyers to leave the platform? Because I would if I had to wait for five days for a response to a simple question. This indicates that the support team is severely understaffed, probably just as overworked, and it will affect the bottom line. As an investor, I can only repeat myself: 

True. Agility is one of the important aspects of success and letting your clients/freelancers feel they're given respect and are being heard. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, smashradio said:

This indicates that the support team is severely understaffed

Funny thing this situation got even worse after AI innovation, it's not only fiverr to be fair and I had this very experience with Amazon VPS and Microsoft VDS, all thanks to AI and laying off staff. I hope fiverr didn't lay off support staff and only if thy did that I can see why this has happened.

• Like 3

Just now, rabihumakhan said:

True. Agility is one of the important aspects of success and letting your clients/freelancers feel they're given respect and are being heard. 

I totally get that I and others who pay for faster support, should get it. I'm all for tiered treatment (I'm a darwinian dictator-type after all). But come one. Five days? Really

Just now, qubemotion said:

Funny thing this situation got even worse after AI innovation, it's not only fiverr to be fair and I had this very experience with Amazon VPS and Microsoft VDS, all thanks to AI and laying off staff. I hope fiverr didn't lay off support staff and only if thy did that I can see why this has happened.

Guess who was the first to get laid off when staff started using GPT? It's always the support staff. And Fiverr is struggling with slow growth. They lost what, 300.000 buyers? They haven't really grown their total take since 2021. And leadership is so keen on AI that I wouldn't be surprised if half the support staff were told to pack up their things, the other half was told to copy/paste GPT responses. 

But five days? I mean, come on. That's worse than the Spanish government, and they're known to be both late, slow, and unwilling to help. 🙃

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Kesha said:

Every user has not option for seller plus. Even 6 days passed but still didn't get any response. 

• Like 3