FIVERR CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS NOW AI BASED?

adanaik

Question

Hello Fiverr Community!

Is it only me or you are also observing certain, AI GENERATED RESPONSE to your TICKETS/MAILS?? 

These Auto-Generated responses are creating confusions and hurdles in the authenticity of Fiverr's Customer Care Team.

I had reached them with a question that stated :  

"I have two question/ Queries:

1. The cancellation of the Mentioned Order has impacted on my GIG and it now shows 100% cancellation. Kindly remove this as the order requirements where not submit and the CS had cancelled the order itself.

2. My account has been flagged and I have received a warning, when will the Warning period be over and the Flag will be removed?

Kindly reach out with answers to the above question."

Their response was:

"Thank you for reaching out to Fiverr Customer Support regarding the status of your account.

After careful review, your account has been flagged due to location inconsistencies or other activities indicating a connection to violations of our Terms of Service. Consequently, your participation in Fiverr's level system is permanently restricted."

Then I asked them: 

"that was not what I had asked. 
Kindly respond with answers to the 2 questions."

Now, it's 5 days and I am yet to receive any response from the CS Team.

@Kesha 

• Like 6
  • Confused 2

12 answers to this question

My account also restricted for ID Verification failed. I send sms Fiverr support team but the team response was similar.

"Thank for reaching out regarding the status of your account. Your account is restricted as you have failed the verification process.

After careful review,we regret to inform you that we are unable to provide another attempt at the verification process. Please be advised that the decision is final."

After that I asked many questions but the team not reply yet.

• Like 5

20 hours ago, adanaik said:

I have received a warning, when will the Warning period be over and the Flag will be removed

Sadly, the warning period will never be over as the email says that it's permanent, and you will never be able to participate in the Level System. Also, flagged accounts do not appear in searches, so the most you can do is work with your older buyers (if there are any). Getting new clients may not be possible, and sadly, it's the end. Making a livelihood with a flagged account would not be possible. It's very unfortunate, but this is how the flagged accounts work.

20 hours ago, adanaik said:

1. The cancellation of the Mentioned Order has impacted on my GIG and it now shows 100% cancellation. Kindly remove this as the order requirements where not submit and the CS had cancelled the order itself.

The first thing you should do is try to get your flagged status removed (if you believe that you have not violated any guidelines). With a flagged account, there is no use in thinking about cancellations and other metrics because your account won't be visible to new buyers in the search feed anyway.

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, rawque_gulia said:

Sadly, the warning period will never be over as the email says that it's permanent, and you will never be able to participate in the Level System. Also, flagged accounts do not appear in searches, so the most you can do is work with your older buyers (if there are any). Getting new clients may not be possible, and sadly, it's the end. Making a livelihood with a flagged account would not be possible. It's very unfortunate, but this is how the flagged accounts work.

The first thing you should do is try to get your flagged status removed (if you believe that you have not violated any guidelines). With a flagged account, there is no use in thinking about cancellations and other metrics because your account won't be visible to new buyers in the search feed anyway.

Thank you for this thorough explanation @rawque_gulia. This is what I was expecting from the CS team. 

I was a TOP RATED ELIGIBLE seller until the update came (on 13th-14th, of last month). I had over 10k in sellers and worked with around 250 Clients. My Overall rating till date is 4..8 and Success score is 8.  Now, I am level 0. with 11k Plus in Sales and better than my competition, in terms of number of Job completions.

I was really excited when the Update Came to see what features will be introduced to the platform. UNFORTUNATELY, I turned out that my account has a RED BANNER stating that your account has been flagged for Severe Violation of Fiverr TOC. 

I spent 2.5 years on Fiverr, Becoming a Top Rated Eligible Seller is a hard nut to Crack!  when you send this much Time and invest your efforts on a platform then it means you are fully aware of the TOC. 

HERE IS THE BEST PART:

On receiving the RED BANNER, I asked for an explanation and the CS team, responded with the exact reply I have share above of,  your account being flagged due to LOCATION INCONSISTENCIES. 

I have never being to any other country. the most I have traveled was last summer when I went from the North of Pakistan to its Southern Region for a couple of Months.

WHAT IS LOCATION INCONSISTENCY?

the CS never replied me with custom mails so I can prove them my location. (WHICH THEY SHOULD ALREADY HAVE)

So, I was really complex yet Frustrating for me to accept that my 2.5 years of Handwork has been smashed with an Auto-Generated Message 🙂 

Also, I was a Level 2 Seller at the time I had received the RED BANNER, meaning I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PRIORITISED BY THE CS TEAM, as per Fiverr's own policy. None of that seemed to happen....

@Kesha @donnovan86 @Lyndsey_Fiverr @Noam.Arik @Shiran.M @Rebecca_Fiverr

Edited by adanaik
Added CS Fiverr Forum members for suggestions
  • Like 5
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, adanaik said:

On receiving the RED BANNER, I asked for an explanation and the CS team, responded with the exact reply I have share above of,  your account being flagged due to LOCATION INCONSISTENCIES. 

1 Question: Have you ever used any public Wi-Fi somewhere?

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

1 Question: Have you ever used any public Wi-Fi somewhere?

Hi thanks for your reply, not that I remember to be honest. I will still take that as a possibility.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Plus, second-hand laptop or VPN. 

Hello priyank, well yes I have been using a Mac, but for a couple of years now. when I had started I was on a HP laptop then switched to a Mac Air. BUT long-time ago and the CS never asked me this before the Update came. (why wait 2 years to tell me I was using a laptop that was purchased in the UK/US) 

• Like 4

On 5/5/2024 at 11:15 AM, adanaik said:

Hello Fiverr Community!

Is it only me or you are also observing certain, AI GENERATED RESPONSE to your TICKETS/MAILS?? 

These Auto-Generated responses are creating confusions and hurdles in the authenticity of Fiverr's Customer Care Team.

I had reached them with a question that stated :  

"I have two question/ Queries:

2. My account has been flagged and I have received a warning, when will the Warning period be over and the Flag will be removed?

Kindly reach out with answers to the above question."

Their response was:

"Thank you for reaching out to Fiverr Customer Support regarding the status of your account.

After careful review, your account has been flagged due to location inconsistencies or other activities indicating a connection to violations of our Terms of Service. Consequently, your participation in Fiverr's level system is permanently restricted."

Then I asked them: 

"that was not what I had asked. 
Kindly respond with answers to the 2 questions."

Now, it's 5 days and I am yet to receive any response from the CS Team.

@Kesha 

I think your frustration! It sounds like there was a miscommunication or misunderstanding between you and the Fiverr Customer Support system. You had asked two specific questions, but their response didn't address those questions at all! That must be really confusing and frustrating for you.

It's unacceptable that you haven't received a response in 5 days, especially after pointing out the mistake. I would suggest reaching out to Fiverr's support system again, reiterating your original questions, and politely asking them to address your concerns. You can also try contacting them through different channels, like Twitter or Facebook, to see if you get a faster response.

Even then if it is AI ,their response should be more quick and finer.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, adanaik said:

Hi thanks for your reply, not that I remember to be honest. I will still take that as a possibility.

Then that might be the reason and the used laptop too. Also, it's useless to tag all the Fiverr Staff here when they are gonna tell you the same thing i.e. Fiverr Support regarding your account related issue as they are the ones who can resolve them. Your issue is gonna be resolved here on the Forum. So avoid tagging them here. 

Also, it's been 2 months then it means Fiverr's decision is final and your flagged account issue is not gonna be resolved ever! Sorry to say this!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Then that might be the reason and the used laptop too. Also, it's useless to tag all the Fiverr Staff here when they are gonna tell you the same thing i.e. Fiverr Support regarding your account related issue as they are the ones who can resolve them. Your issue is gonna be resolved here on the Forum. So avoid tagging them here. 

Also, it's been 2 months then it means Fiverr's decision is final and your flagged account issue is not gonna be resolved ever! Sorry to say this!

This guys @rawque_gulia gave me hope to do so AGAIN! 🙂 

Also, I would disagree with you on "
So avoid tagging them here". Firstly, isn't it their job to gather feedbacks from sellers SPECIALLY from those who have spend years working on Fiverr Platform?

Second, I know what a CS is and where tickets get resolved, the issue is, as ignored by your self as well, THE TICKETS GET AN AUTO-GENERATED RESPONSE. No matter what you write to them. TOTAL IGNORANCE. 

Hence, I need an explanation.

How about If I share someone who has worked for 10 years and got the same FLAGGED ISSUE: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1