Fiverr Neo Is Not a Nice Thing!!!

kiriasilverbow

Ok so I got my first Neo brief today! There are a few things I was not happy with when I saw this thing. 1 looking at it you can see that you are forced to take it or your metrics start dropping. Right now I am ok with this. 2nd I feel sorry for anyone that is anywhere below a 4. It is forcing us to take these things, if they are good money or not. 

Today when I got mine I looked at it and saw that there was no way I could take it, I wouldn't have taken it if it was a regular one. It was not the price I would normally charge for a ARC read. If we have too many things going on at home, or heaven forbid, I have had a seizure and can't answer a message in a good time frame these things are going to tank my metrics bad. Right now I am getting ready to go back to college, have 3 art samples to put in, a few other projects that I am behind in That I need to get done, and a few other things too. I couldn't take it in good conscious and doo a good job either.

I don't like this one bit. I get more work from here than UpWork but dang this is ridiculous.  I am sure that more of you feel the same way.

• Like 6

I don’t understand how we know if it’s Neo that does the matching or if there’s another match-making feature that sends them. I declined a brief a couple of days ago and didn’t notice any changes to my scores—not that there’s any way to know if it would be because of that, or something else, if something changed.

I don’t understand how rejecting a brief would cause a noticeable impact within hours. Maybe it’s something else that affected whatever stat you saw a change in—something…so transparent.

…something so great for mental health.

Edited by mandyzines
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, kiriasilverbow said:

Ok so I got my first Neo brief today! There are a few things I was not happy with when I saw this thing. 1 looking at it you can see that you are forced to take it or your metrics start dropping.

I am sure that more of you feel the same way.

I don't quite understand why you feel compelled to accept it. I have received literally hundreds of briefs, and rejected every single one of them. That has not affected the fact that I am TRS/PRO with a 5.0 rating and a success score of 10. 

Specifically what in the brief makes you think that you will suffer from rejecting it?

image.png.fee7d6a3f7d97216543782ced8e94dea.png

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I say that because of what I read of Neo it says. 

Since this request comes in as an Inbox message, will it affect my response rate and time?
Yes, but we will also make sure that declining an offer counts towards the performance metrics

Also, Also make sure it counts towards performance metrics. For some of us who have high-performance metrics, this isn't so bad, but for those who may be trying to raise theirs, it is going to hurt them. I am not just upset for me but for them. Plus if they see that your response rate isn't good think if your going to get a lot of people responding to you hire or not?

• Like 5

12 hours ago, kiriasilverbow said:

I say that because of what I read of Neo it says. 

Also, Also make sure it counts towards performance metrics. For some of us who have high-performance metrics, this isn't so bad, but for those who may be trying to raise theirs, it is going to hurt them. I am not just upset for me but for them. Plus if they see that your response rate isn't good think if your going to get a lot of people responding to you hire or not?

Couldn't that mean that declining it counts towards your response rate and time performance metrics because declining is a response? 

• Like 4