Keep your clients happy or remain true to yourself? 🤔

Kesha

Yes, I make my customers happy, they stay happy, they tip you, and write a good review, and then the new system "the best development of Fiverr, with children's smiley faces goes into operation". 

You ask them what was wrong and how I can improve my service and they say everything is fine and I just clicked something. And "awesome system" gives you a month to improve your service when you don't know what to improve, and your system just confuses buyers !!!! 

Thank you you are the BEST !!!

rait.png

• Like 2

On 4/5/2024 at 4:35 PM, newsmike said:

The one thing we've not been discussing how we all survive and learn to adapt to the changes which are unfortunately, entirely out of our control.

I'm on the same page as you. Head down, get to work, continue to expand my voice-over business elsewhere. My buyers here will receive the best I can offer at the price point I'm extending, and they'll hopefully be delighted by the work. Fiverr has been, for me, a great place to rack up plenty of work without auditioning while I take measured steps to continue to grow my direct business without feeling the stress of having to make my direct business explode yesterday. So I'll keep riding the wave as long as I can until I no longer need to, or can, include Fiverr in my business plan. 

It is still pretty disappointing to see the platform continually roll out duds with their new products that seem to be conceived by people who have never sold a thing in their lives and then double-down instead of receive constructive feedback. Why take the wiser path of listening to the people who actually sell on the platform who would be willing to help turn the ship around? But what you can you do. And yes, coffee. 

Edited by texvox
  • Like 3

On 4/6/2024 at 6:54 AM, coerdelion said:

According to Moz, Fiverr has a 47% spam score.  One wonders how it managed to stay indexed ...

Still, google hasn't finished the core rollout yet, so there's more to come ...

No doubt the documentation instructions to start a new gig with "the best (service type)..." had something to do with that, too.

• Like 3