How to rank on fiver ?

harshu808

15 hours ago, majidshowghi said:

Actually, I think that is good enough to rise to the upper ranks. 
I have no rich answer to your question, mainly because this new thing is ambiguous for me as well!
So I have some questions; How did you get that success score? 
Could you find a working method to improve it? 

How did you get that success score?  I complete 6 orders to get the success score feature automatically Fiver gives you in your Fiver seller dashboard 

Could you find a working method to improve it? - Yes but depends on your how fast respond, greater and effective communication , no extend delivery and no cancel order so this are the method to improve the success score 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, harshu808 said:

How did you get that success score?  I complete 6 orders to get the success score feature automatically Fiver gives you in your Fiver seller dashboard 

Could you find a working method to improve it? - Yes but depends on your how fast respond, greater and effective communication , no extend delivery and no cancel order so this are the method to improve the success score 

Thanks for your reply!
You see, the problem is, some of us did way more than this. But our success score doesn't move!!! 
One more question, Can you give us an average selling price of those 6 orders? 
I would appreciate it if you let me know. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, majidshowghi said:

Thanks for your reply!
You see, the problem is, some of us did way more than this. But our success score doesn't move!!! 
One more question, Can you give us an average selling price of those 6 orders? 
I would appreciate it if you let me know. 

my avg price is USD 20 dollar 

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

May be SEARCH n READ on the forum instead of starting a NEW topic for everything under the sun!! 

According to his answer, he doesn't understand what you're saying.

image.png.2aa79923c332c22285011cd42ebba7ed.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Facepalm 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, milos_siena said:

Hi,

I reviewed your profile and you don't have any negative labels - success  score 7 is still a good score. Keep up the good work and after you reach 400 dollars, you'll level up !

But my question is how to increase the success score You reviewed my profile is everything looks professionally or any need changes ?

• Like 4

The success score doesn't depend on how your profile looks, it depends on the quality of your work (value for money), finishing on time, asking to extend delivery time, good communication etc. And then again, you may bump into a seller who gives you a negative (or private negative) review although you did everything well. But then again, you depend 90% on the overall quality of your work.

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, harshu808 said:

I have all 5 star review and In my one individual gg have a success score of 3 If I delete my gig the success score automatically jump

I don't think the success score will automatically jump if you delete the gig that has the 3 success score because it's based on past orders (and the orders from that gig will still exist).

But if there's a gig where people keep giving lower rated private ratings, then deleting/pausing that gig could, in the future (after more orders are completed), help the success score to go up (ie. if all your active gigs are ones that people will be more likely to give higher private ratings for).

But you could also try to improve the gig/what you do on the gig so that people would be more likely to give it a higher private rating.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is promoted gig has two options to promote it The first option was recommended by Fiverr auto select for the pay-per-click which is huge if i spend 10usd then they charge per click is 3 USD and 2nd option is manual cpc which set accordingly to set the cpc. can anyone explain to me which is the best auto recommend is best or 2nd one 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Promoted gig Recommend CPC is good or manual set CPC is good please let me know about it i just promoted to level 1 if anyone knows which is the best CPC on fiver, please share your thoughts

• Like 6