why my gig click and impressions much less?

shahnazbd2017

Hello,

Your gig looks fine. It looked great to me. 

Try freshening up some of the things like the gig description and use eye-catchy images.

I think you did not use your account for a long time. That is why you are getting low impressions.

You need to be patient and wait for about a month to see a change in your gig statistics.

Thank you! 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, fahadislamjuel said:

Hello,

Your gig looks fine. It looked great to me. 

Try freshening up some of the things like the gig description and use eye-catchy images.

I think you did not use your account for a long time. That is why you are getting low impressions.

You need to be patient and wait for about a month to see a change in your gig statistics.

Thank you! 

Thanks for your massage. Yes you are absolutely right I haven't used my account for a long time.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, shahnazbd2017 said:

I'm not getting enough click and impression in my gig. If you have some time can you please view my gig and tell me what's the problem?

Hello, @shahnazbd2017,

Your most significant problem is the number of gigs in your niche. This is background removal. 

Screenshot2024-03-23at10_37_25AM.png.1e5509745ca10f5638ca9c5b82b63e30.png 

and this is for t-shirt design.

Screenshot2024-03-23at10_42_20AM.png.e4612fbf8ab717c753d1dc2b5bd0200d.png

Also, @raihannazam, @hamidur_rahmaan, @moriyum_mim, and @fahadislamjuel are all 0-level sellers unqualified to judge whether your gigs are good. And the gig images are not.

I did not read the gig write-ups. However, your gig images are lacking. Buyers often glance through the pages of sellers' offerings without reading what is written below the pictures. Your gig images must clearly state your services in four or five bold words. There are no words on your gig images. How are buyers supposed to know what you sell if they are too hurried to read the words below the image?  Changing your gig images will give you a better chance of getting sales. However, you will still be competing with the thousands of other gigs that offer the same services that you do. That is why your gig images need to stand out!

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, shahnazbd2017 said:

Use relevant keywords in your gig title, description, tags, and metadata to improve its visibility in Fiverr's search results. Conduct keyword research to identify popular search terms related to your services and incorporate them strategically. Optimize gig description. 

Why are you distributing chatGPT advice, when you are a NEWBIE yourself?????

Weren't you asking about gig impressions and clicks yesterday???

• Like 6
  • Haha 2