A Buyer send me the projects requirements ?

harshu808

Ok, I Know the buyer's requirements and fulfill all the requirements discussed in the chat box my delivery time is 2 days and I sent the project to the client but the client did not respond to my message. If he likes my work if they are satisfied then I will deliver my order. but he couldn't come online yet and my delivery time is out tonight so if delivery and the client is not happy with that what impact my profile and give me a bad review can anyone explain to me  

• Like 1

I sent my order to the buyer after seeing my message he was really impressed but when comes to delivery he went offline and did not come online and not responding my order and did not send me feedback today auto approved the order but he couldn't give me review and my fiver marketplace not showing the number of complete because on this gig is my first order Like example (1) like this 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

It is optional for buyers to leave a review for their orders. Maybe, they were not interested to give you a review and that is why went offline.

There is nothing to do here. You can just hope that your future clients will leave a review. Asking for one is against the guidelines.

Hope you understand.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, fahadislamjuel said:

It is optional for buyers to leave a review for their orders. Maybe, they were not interested to give you a review and that is why went offline.

There is nothing to do here. You can just hope that your future clients will leave a review. Asking for one is against the guidelines.

Hope you understand.

I delivered my order when the buyer saw my order and was impressed with the order after seeing my order when it came to delivery time the  buyer went offline and did not come online after the scheduled date fiver auto approved my order and but in my market gig was not showing the complete order 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, harshu808 said:

As a seller i can communicate with another seller 

Yes, and no. It depends on your motive. Is it because you're sincerely keen on buying their services? If so, then absolutely. Collaborating with fellow sellers on Fiverr is allowed, and many of us are both sellers and active buyers on the platform.

But if you're messaging them just to ask for work or tips, then the answer is no.

• Like 2
  • Up 2

• 3 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, harshu808 said:

anyone tell me

Why do you need buyer's personal information? Don't you know that sharing personal information is actually a violation of TOS. You cannot share your personal details neither you can contact your buyer using their personal info. Avoid contacting them outside the Fiverr as well. Else, your account will be disabled.

I will highly encourage you to read the TOS again before doing anything else on Fiverr:

Link: https://www.fiverr.com/legal-portal/legal-terms/terms-of-service

Source: Fiverr.com

P.S. Please browse the Forum first before asking/posting your question.  

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, harshu808 said:

anyone tell me

So earlier you were posting every day about your account being flagged!! And now you want to exchange personal information with the buyers?? 🚩🤦‍♂️

Also just because there is a button available to start a new topic - that doesn't mean it needs to be used everyday!!

• Like 4
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

So earlier you were posting every day about your account being flagged!! And now you want to exchange personal information with the buyers?? 🚩🤦‍♂️

Also just because there is a button available to start a new topic - that doesn't mean it needs to be used everyday!!

No, I know Fiver has a guideline I don't share my personal information with buyers or I cannot contact buyers to share information if a buyer sends me personal details me or cannot contact buyer to share information but buyer send me the personal  information 

• Like 3

This is what the terms of service at https://www.fiverr.com/legal-portal/legal-terms/terms-of-service

says:

Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.

So if it was definitely required for the order (eg. for it to be put onto a business card that the seller was designing) then it would be allowed if the buyer entered it on the order page).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 3

First rule of Fiverr: don't do any work until you have an order. It's a pretty common scam for people to ask for free samples or for you to complete a "test" before they give you a job - it's just a way to get you to do work for free. 

• Like 9
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/23/2024 at 12:48 AM, andywarburton said:

First rule of Fiverr: don't do any work until you have an order. It's a pretty common scam for people to ask for free samples or for you to complete a "test" before they give you a job - it's just a way to get you to do work for free.

thanks sir i will never work as sample 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, habibamin said:

you can send your past works.

And that is on the other hand a very common scam from many freelancers. They pick some "images" from the web and say it is their work. I have reported some of these scammers in the past, cuz you can look the pictures up on the internet. 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

What should i do if a buyer cancels the order but i understand the need of the buyer but after the delivery time not asking any revision but buyer cancel the order what will be impact my profile and what i can do for this cancel order can anyone explain me 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, harshu808 said:

What should i do if a buyer cancels the order but i understand the need of the buyer but after the delivery time not asking any revision but buyer cancel the order what will be impact my profile and what i can do for this cancel order can anyone explain me 

It's sad! It will decrease the order completion rate. However, if the buyer orders again within 14 days, it will have no effect. You can contact the Fiverr support team, They are very friendly and helpful. If you can explain it perfectly, the cancellation may not affect your completion rate. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, harshu808 said:

Another thing, recheck your words before posting. 

7 minutes ago, asif255 said:

Another thing, recheck your words before posting. 

I understand all the client's need but the client did not ask for any revision and canceled the  order I understand all the client need I also contact to the fiver support but the did not reply my message