Fiverr Support Neglecting Tickets for Over 30 Days: Unacceptable!

On 3/25/2024 at 12:59 AM, smartdezigns said:

And I guess you won't be provided further details on this issue as well.

I will not accept that. I am more than comfortable with the decision being what it is, but if there has been a violation they will have to tell me what it was. Not some 'it may have been this or that', but the actual details. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, dewebbutler said:

I will not accept that. I am more than comfortable with the decision being what it is, but if there has been a violation they will have to tell me what it was. Not some 'it may have been this or that', but the actual details. 

Well nobody can accept it but it's what it is.. They won't provide you deep details regarding it. Let it go now. Sorry! 😑

• Like 4
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, smartdezigns said:

They won't provide you deep details regarding it. Let it go now. Sorry

Nonsense, they are going to have to. If I violated something, they are going to have to tell me what the violation was and in what way. I am not going to accept some copy-paste messages and then ignoring when a question is raised about the legitimacy. @milos_siena @Kesha Please see to it that the support staff sends me the details this very week

• Like 4
  • Confused 2

13 minutes ago, dewebbutler said:

Nonsense,

For you, it is nonsense but most of the sellers who have been on Fiverr since a decade (including me) will say the same. You need to accept it now. Else, up to you. 

There won't be anymore guidance/response from me. Good Luck! 

• Like 5

I appreciate your response. Of course, I will not be giving up until they have responded. They have disabled my support ticket access to prevent me from pushing further, which only shows that they are aware of their illegitimate violations claim. I will keep you posted once they have abided and provided the details

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2024 at 2:32 AM, dewebbutler said:

By just opening a new ticket every time they did not reply to my ticket. They also did not reply at all to any new tickets, just closed them without a word

So you're the reason none of OUR tickets arent being answered??  Adding more to their workload??

• Like 1
  • Up 2

8 hours ago, greggidneyvo said:

So you're the reason none of OUR tickets arent being answered??  Adding more to their workload??

No, they just don't answer tickets. If they are choosing not to answer your ticket because someone else is demanding they answer this, it only goes to show that this is needed

• Like 2

Hi @dewebbutler, please get familiar with our Forum Rules before posting again, any further violation will lead to having the account blocked. This can only be resolved by the Customer Support team, and as you'll see in the Forum Rules, we don't replace them here. Thanks for understanding and good luck.

• Like 3

Thank you @ana_tomy, but the Customer Support team has not been responding and @milos_siena was able to speak to the details of it so you must have access. Please tell me who to reach and how to get a response to my open ticket. Ticket#11097775  has been open since Feb 14th. on March 25th I opened up a request ticket from another e-mail through the business center and got a reply right away. Nash said he would look into it and get back to me, but it has since been ignored again.

So I will need to reach someone through here, or I need to have a way to get in contact with support on email in a way that is not being ignored. Please advise 

• Like 2

image.jpeg.596a6263f1c2c440e2a3a8b4437ba872.jpeg

Milos replied to you though, more than a month ago. He said there's nothing more to do so.. harassingg people to reply won't bring any other answer. Fiverr staff on the forum directs you to customer support, so if they won't reply to the issue that means there is nothing they can do right now.  

• Like 2
  • Up 2

9 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

image.jpeg.596a6263f1c2c440e2a3a8b4437ba872.jpeg

Milos replied to you though, more than a month ago. He said there's nothing more to do so.. harassingg people to reply won't bring any other answer. Fiverr staff on the forum directs you to customer support, so if they won't reply to the issue that means there is nothing they can do right now.  

Absolutely, that is where I followed up with a request that I also sent to support when they copy pasted a similar response. After that, they all go to ignore mode. 

So @milos_siena @ana_tomy , again, I don't need you to answer the details here nor am I objecting this decision for the time being. I am investigating the legitimacy of this claim. Because I have been flagged due to "another profile with a similar picture" OR "Ip inconsistencies" OR " another profile with similar gigs". I am awaiting, in my open ticket the details of this violation. 

I am not harassing anyone, I am continuously following-up on a matter that has been open for 2 months. It is not acceptable that a support team chooses to ignore a ticket.

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 11.01.00.png

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 11.01.14.png

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, dewebbutler said:

Absolutely, that is where I followed up with a request that I also sent to support when they copy pasted a similar response. After that, they all go to ignore mode. 

Do what you want, but if Milos talked with support and they said what he mentioned in his message, there's nothing they will do because the ticket is finished in their eyes. And in general, Fiverr will not explain any details when they talk about violations. So in their eyes, you violated the TOS. There is a team that will double-check these bans, and if they also said the same and you were told the decision is final.. as others said in the other topic, there's nothing else support will help with. 

• Like 1
  • Up 3

They didn't say the ticket was closed, nor did they say anything about the ability to give certain details. They just up and ignored all the follow-ups. Furthermore, I will not be accepting the 'you may have violated one of these three things, but we can't tell you which one' nonsense. From the looks of it, they just automated some flags, most likely due to the dilution of the level system on the platform. That's understandable, but it is not acceptable I paid thousands of euros in fees, and the moment there is a ticket they can't be bothered to go beyond copy-paste answers and ignoring.  Irrespective of the flag being reversible, they are going to have to answer simple tickets even if they have to concede their mistake. 
@ana_tomy @milos_siena please advise on how to pick up the ticket with support

Screenshot2024-03-22at09_48_36.png.99512e1e2054893759e30e037ef0d535.png

• Like 2

He didn't say he couldn't help me. He said I couldn't do anything about the result - which I am more than okay with. He was instructed to ignore the rest, which I will not be accepting given the money I've paid to this platform

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, catwriter said:

Repeatedly tagging someone is still harassment, but hey, good luck with getting a clear response from CS. They're not exactly famous for giving it...

Perhaps, but not as much of a violation of decency as ignoring. As for CS being known for copy-pasting and then ignoring, that's exactly my point. Imagine having a companies CS operate on the instructions to not answer tickets in order to discourage people from asking support..

• Like 2