How do i my first order like a blessing?

fivshohan

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @fivshohan, I've just checked your account, hope you don't mind. It's not flagged, so that's great. You do have one warning, however, rest assured knowing that warnings are intended to educate and promote awareness of the guidelines on the platform. If you need any additional information on this, feel free to check out the account warnings article.

Make sure to read ToS, as well as Forum Rules, it will help you avoid making any further violations in the future. Any additional violation will have a negative impact on your account, as we expect all our members to get familiar with the rules and terms right away.

Welcome to Fiverr and good luck 🍀 

• Like 25

The time it takes to rank a gig varies based on factors like competition, gig quality, SEO optimization, reviews, and marketing efforts. It could range from a few days to several weeks or months, depending on these variables.

• Like 10

It depends on your gig competition. Fast I say,  you should choose low competitive service in your category. The low competitive gig will be ranked rapidly. But you have to write a good title, and description and choose the perfect keyword. 

• Like 11

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, fivshohan said:

If any buyer cancels order, is it bad affect in my account?

Yes. And it affects even more with the new level system because earlier it impacted your profile/gig for a couple of months and then the stats were reset and the negative effect was gone, but now it's gonna stay with you for a couple of years.

• Like 8

Think about it this way:

Low competition keywords can help your gig appear in niche-specific searches. If a buyer is looking for something very specific and your service is highly specialized, those keywords will have fewer searches, but that also means less competition for views and clicks. Because it's so specific, it can also have higher conversion rates, as your gig would be one of the few available options.

High competition keywords will see much higher demand, meaning more people will search for them. That also means a lot of sellers will compete against you for a spot in the search results, so it'll be harder to stand out. To be successful with high competition keywords, you’d need a strong profile, because you’re competing against established sellers with higher levels, more reviews, and so on.

If you have a very specific set of skills and offer gigs targeting specific services, those low competition keywords can get you noticed when/if a buyer searches for them, but it will also mean less overall exposure. So, a good mix of low and high would be best, preferably by using multiple gigs: one general, and one more specific. This allows you to test different keywords and levels of service to see what works best for you and your buyer. 

• Like 9
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2