What is your success score?

abdulrehmanlhr

Hello everyone! What's your success score looking like? Let's discuss our average success scores. Are you satisfied with your current score, or do you believe you deserve better?

Personally, mine is 5. Honestly, I strongly disagree with it. I've received 845 reviews to date, with only a 5 being critical (still never received a 1-star review). Feel free to share your thoughts below and let's hear what others have to say!

• Like 31
  • Sad 3
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3

20 hours ago, abdulrehmanlhr said:

Hello everyone! What's your success score looking like? Let's discuss our average success scores. Are you satisfied with your current score, or do you believe you deserve better?

Personally, mine is 5. Honestly, I strongly disagree with it. I've received 845 reviews to date, with only a 5 being critical (still never received a 1-star review). Feel free to share your thoughts below and let's hear what others have to say!

After delivering 800+ reviewed orders, you should know that public ratings have very little impact on our success score!!

Public 5-star ratings are just a facade visible to buyers on the gig, that's all. Private reviews and a million other invisible inter-connected parameters define our gig's performance, search rankings and success score in real-time. 

• Like 34
  • Up 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, congruentgraph said:

In other words it's not the most important thing some how.

No... The whole game is shifted to success score now, gig placement, ranking & deranking etc... My gigs were at the first page and after new leve system they are no where so i contact CS and they said your success score affecting your gig placement so improve that... The other things order completion, response rate and delivery is 100%.

Edited by abdulrehmanlhr
  • Like 17
  • Congrats! 1