Any idea what conflict fee orders means?

samcaff

Hi @samcaff, Conflict-free orders refer to the metrics indicating that there were issues in the order.  This includes any disputes or Help Center tickets that are placed regarding an order. This includes:

• Delivery extension requests, especially if the buyer rejects or doesn't respond to the request. This indicates that the seller is unable to meet the agreed-upon deadline.
  • Order update requests, especially if a buyer goes through the Resolution Center to requesting one (this indicates that the sellers isn't responsive).
  • Cancellation requests, these are probably a high indicator of orders with conflict, especially if they do result in cancellations.
  • Any Help Desk Ticket placed referring to an order number, this would also a high indicator of orders with conflicts.

This metric also looks at how these disputes are being handled between buyer and seller (especially if they are constantly rejecting the other's disputes, or if it escalates to the point where Customer Service needs to step in). I'm sure there are other aspects of the "Conflict-free orders" score that aren't listed by Fiverr (like these are).

• Like 6
  • Up 2

2 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Hi @samcaff, Conflict-free orders refer to the metrics indicating that there were issues in the order.  This includes any disputes or Help Center tickets that are placed regarding an order. This includes:

• Delivery extension requests, especially if the buyer rejects or doesn't respond to the request. This indicates that the seller is unable to meet the agreed-upon deadline.
  • Order update requests, especially if a buyer goes through the Resolution Center to requesting one (this indicates that the sellers isn't responsive).
  • Cancellation requests, these are probably a high indicator of orders with conflict, especially if they do result in cancellations.
  • Any Help Desk Ticket placed referring to an order number, this would also a high indicator of orders with conflicts.

This metric also looks at how these disputes are being handled between buyer and seller (especially if they are constantly rejecting the other's disputes, or if it escalates to the point where Customer Service needs to step in). I'm sure there are other aspects of the "Conflict-free orders" score that aren't listed by Fiverr (like these are).

Thank you! 

• Like 4

Just now, chopperbricks said:

I heard revisions impact it too

That's a good point. I bet revisions will impact it. I don't know if requests for more "review" time will. Those usually make my orders last twice as long.

I think what's scary is, a lot of these metrics depend on the automated system, which makes incorrect assumptions. I use the delivery extension feature a lot, mostly because my buyers need more time (to get me information I need to complete the work, or personal issues come up on their side). I also cancel orders and open new orders with buyers who bought the expensive package (and I can see that they can do with the lesser package). I wonder if those are all seen as "high conflict orders." 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

According to CS, 

image.png.592bc94f2bdad8ec39948d046b253920.png

image.png.aab76fe50044e7714ca60bdb89cd0e5e.png

(The rest I did not even try to check because it just makes my head hurt more.) 

But also, what if we place tickets because we are having issues reaching the buyers? Or we just need to make sure that the gig they ordered is OK (for example, sometimes I need to check with CS about certain topics.) 

This whole thing is a bit weird

(but I do trust what's above more than what CS said for now... )

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, gongor32 said:

Where you seeing these reports?

Click on the "How to Improve Your Gig" button at the bottom of any gig's Success Score:

image.png.5b3dc008470cb7b99766027b86198b70.png

I think, @katakatica, the extension request would affect the "Conflict-free orders" the most if the buyer rejects that request. But I don't really trust that CS understands all that goes into this score.

For example, in my "Website Content" gig above, "Conflict-free orders" and "Order Cancellations" (along with "Effective Communication" are the top three areas that I need to improve on this gig. However, in this gig I have zero cancellations, the only conflicts I do are the order extensions, and this gig is all about communication - basically, I review their website content, tell the buyer what's not working for them, and then let them know what can be done to improve their content. Based on Fiverr's explanation for "Effective Communication," they do look at the tone of your communication (has to be a "friendly, polite tone"), so I'm wondering if my constructive criticism of my buyers' website hasn't been friendly or polite enough.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 4
  • Up 1