Your account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies As a result, you are not able to participate in the level system.

iahmadmughal

Question

@Kesha @Lyndsey_Fiverr @ana_tomy I just want to know If I'm violating any of Fiverr's ToS, then why Fiverr has not informed me? Fiverr has a policy to inform the individual who violates the Terms of Services. Please have a look at the screenshot of the terms. If you have sent me an email of the Terms violation I just need the evidence. Thanks, Fiverr Team. 

image.png

Edited by iahmadmughal
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Up 2

4 answers to this question

I am understand your mental situation. If you have not done any violation then Fiverr Support Team will solve it as soon as possible. Please contact to Fiverr Support Team. 

Please be humble and polite in communication. I hope it will help you to solve the issue earlier. Wish you all the best.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

7 hours ago, ana_tomy said:

Hi @iahmadmughal,

Feel free to check out all the updates here and here

All the additional info is on these two links, however, if you have more questions about your account specifically, you can contact our Customer Support team to look into it.

Hope this helps 🍀

@ana_tomy I have already been concerned with Fiverr support and got the same answer "Location Inconsistency". With no explanation, and when I asked for further information they marked it as solved.

• Like 1